(008), 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞.

[real life, 𝗍𝗂𝗄𝗍𝗈𝗄l] "those are cute

[real life, 𝗍𝗂𝗄𝗍𝗈𝗄l] "those are cute."

♫︎- ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᵐʸ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ

                                        ♫︎- ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗ ᵐᵉ

♫︎- ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵘⁿᵗʳᵘᵉ

                                        ♫︎- ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ

chris scrolls through tiktok, smiling at one of the posts from a fan before liking the video. he loves interacting with fans, they are so special to him and he acknowledges the fact that he wouldn't be here without them.

he hears a knock on his door, obviously knowing it was naomi since they have had a knock combo since they were 6.

"come in." he says.

she opens the door, takes her slides off and sits on his bed. they both go on their phones in comfortable silence even though naomi just wanted to talk about the 'event' that happened last night. she goes on insta reels, smiling at some of the videos until she comes across a specific video from a chraomi shipper.

she furrows her eyebrows immediately, seeing pictures of her and chris. she quickly types in nicks account and clicks on his most recent post.

"chris!" naomi exclaimed.

"hm?" he mumbles.

"look at what nick posted." she sigh𝗌, showing him all of the pictures.

"those are cute." he smiles, taking the phone and liking the post.

she instantly narrows her eyes at him, completely over his slowness.

"chris, the fans and shippers are literally going insane, we are gonna be on tea pages n shit." she replies in an annoyed voice.

"i've always wondered what it's like being a celebrity, hopefully they put us on shaderoom." he laughs before she sends him a dumb look.

"ohh, you don't want the attention.." he corrects slowly, eventually taking the hint.

she nods, raising her eyebrows. "let me call nick real quick." she told, going on facetime and clicking his contact name. she waits for a bit until her face gets smaller and moves to the right, nick coming onto the screen fully.