Chapter 8: Knight In Shining Armor

Amity's POV

It's been how long? I don't know anymore.

The only person who's been keeping me company and safe is Daryl. Despite the fact that he was one of the suitors that mom tried to set me up with, he was a really nice guy. Every night at the club there'd be some guys who tried touching me but I could handle it. A few times, I got brought to into the private rooms and they told me to strip for them. I hated this but I had to endure this as much as I can for a few more weeks I guess. I did what they ask. I teased, I touched. But I never let them touch or see me nude. If they tried, I hurt them. It was an advantage that every time this happens they were conveniently drunk.

Like last night, this guy who I think his name was Albert? I don't know. Let's just call him that. He brought me into the room. As soon as we entered he closed the door and pressed himself on me, placing his face into my neck. I didn't move for a bit. He pulled away then he spoke. "Strip your cloths off you whore." He slurred his words a bit so I could tell he was drunk. "As you wish, master. But first." I pulled him and pushed him onto the chair. He raised an eyebrow at me. I smirked and straddled his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. He started smiling and I could tell he was getting turned on because I could feel it. So got off. "You want me?" I asked. He quickly nodded. "Hmm...you promise to listen to me?" He nodded again. "Good."

I walked behind him and grabbed the rope that I think was supposed to be used as a toy and quickly wrapped it around his neck and choking him. I pulled it harder cutting his access to oxygen and he started struggling. Slowly he fell limp. When he did, I loosen the rope and checked his pulse. No pulse. I sighed. I know I might be a murdered but I'd rather be one than get my body used like that. I killed Albert just like how I killed a few other before him. I took the key that he left on the floor and opened the door. I saw the same four guys again. The ones with the giraffe, dog, kitsune and bird mask.

The one with the dog mask sighed. "You need to stop killing every single one of them." I rolled my eyes at him. "I'd rather be a murderer than a slut, Fred." Daryl just chuckled but Fred, the one with the dog mask, nudged his side. The two behind them walked in and brought Albert's body out. Again, I saw the one in the kitsune just smirking at me every time before they left. "Hey Fred, who's the one in the kitsune?" He looked at me and smirked. "Why? You like them?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Even if I knew, I couldn't tell you. Unless they tell you themselves." I hummed. "But do you know them though?" Fred nodded. "Just a bit. They usually work on a Friday and Saturday. It's Saturday today. But why you asking though?" I shrugged and pushed pass them and back into the club.

The rest went by like a blur that night.

When I woke up this morning, it felt like a routine for me to just get served food, rest, bath or shower, get ready then work then sleep.

And if I'm being honest, this place feels a bit more free than my home. I don't really get told what to do all the time. I don't get slapped every hour. It felt better than home. Just this place is more explicit. So if I remember what Fred told me yesterday was that yesterday was Saturday so tonight is Sunday. Oh, fuck. Sundays are the days. Nathan or Chase would come here. Usually it's Nathan though. I haven't seen Chase for a while now but that's a good thing. By the time night came the club opened and I walked out into the dimly lit place that had neon coloured spotlight shining directly into your eyes. Some weird people making out with each other. At some point I get hit on by girls but then they disappear. I have no idea where they went after that.

I was hanging out with the bartender, Collan, who was making a martini when this guy who didn't wore a mask walked up to me. "Hey beautiful." Ew. Collan shrugged since he wasn't allowed to interfere with what happens to others unless there's a fight in the crowd. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Sure you can." He placed his hand on my ass and I quickly pushed him off. "Keep your hands to yourself please." He just smirked and grabbed my face. He smashed his lips on mine and I tried fighting back. No use. With the strength he had he was probably still sober. Collan tried to help but the guy just pushed him off. This asshole kept his lips on mine as he pushed me onto the island.