.1

"he's there again." teased his teammates as they noticed the same guy sitting on the bench along with some other people. seungmin turned his head to the guy and they made an eye contact for second before the guy lowered his head, hiding his flustered face from seungmin but seungmin couldn't see it since he was sitting quite far from where he was. but everyone could tell that he was blushing and they started teasing seungmin.

seungmin just shook his head to his teammates, "yall are just bunch of delulus. alright, time's up, get back to court!" seungmin said. they groaned, whining about how short the fifteen minutes break is. knowing how strict their captain, they just obeyed and started training again.

after the training has ended, they made a quick meeting about the upcoming competition which is two weeks away. seungmin, as a captain, he gave them feedbacks on their skills after today's training and gave some encouragement for the juniors who just joined and still lacking.

after they closed up the gym, seungmin found himself looking around, searching for a certain someone.

"who are you looking for capt?" teased one of the member and the others joined. seungmin rolled his eyes, "i still got a lot of time, what to run ten laps on the field?" threatened seungmin. the other stopped teasing and threw a salute to seungmin, "no captain! we're good! see you tomorrow capt!" they waved their hands then walked away from seungmin without turning on their backs. seungmin just shook his heads and chuckled to himself.

deep in thoughts, he wondered where the guy went.