.7

seungmin tapped his foot on the ground, a little nervous. even after getting the encouragement from his teammates, he still feels a little uneasy. most of his thoughts were on hyunjin. he wondered if hyunjin come and watch his match. he couldnt trace him since earlier. he wondered what he did that made hyunjin avoided him.

he sighed.

they walked into the court and got into their positions. seungmin took a deep breath and took a look around the audience one last time, still couldnt find him.

the game started.

-

hyunjin sat down on the chair, panting. he ran from the entrance of the stadium to here. he was late because of the unexpected traffic. he looked at the notice board,

20-18

their school is leading. hyunjin sighed in relief. he put down his bag on his lap and rank some water before focusing on the game, more likely looking for seungmin.

he had a rough morning. he was debating whether should he come or not. in the end he decided to come, because seungmin had personally asked him to come, so he felt superior.

for the first game, their school won. they had a break and talks with their coach. while they were on break, seungmin once again looked around the stadium, looking for hyunjin. hyunjin noticed that seungmin was looking for something, hyunjin thought, "hah, is he looking for me? heheh, so this is how it feels to- woah-" hyunjin snapped out of his thought as he madr an eye contact with seungmin.

seungmin's eyes lighten up, he smiled brightly to hyunjin and waved at him.

hyunjin was shocked, as he slowly hid his face with his hand and waved back at seungmin. he lowered his hand and saw seungmin was still smiling.

"is he crazy?" thought hyunjin.

"wait for me later." mouthed seungmin to hyunjin. hyunjin may have a delusional syndrome, but he was so sure on what seungmin had mouthed.