𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Summary

I'm Jeonghan or Cheonsa, a human. I grew up in the Elkmore castle with several hundred kids my age, I watch them all disappear from the castle as I grow older and older and now finally it's my turn.

This world is ruled by Supernaturals and at the age of 18 every human is given a chance to take a dive at finding their Vampire mate.

I'm going to be turned 18 next week and I might end up possible with a mate which is a absolutely no because I want to save the kids here and repay my favours to Mellio for saving me but I can't do that if I'm under the control of some old freaks.

********************************

Before I proceed with the story I would like to make it known that

•This is a fanfiction of the k-pop group Seventeen.

•Other k-pop groups might be involved but main focus will be on Seventeen members.

•The story will proceed from Jeonghan's Pov mostly.

•None of the characters used here are owned by me except some OG characters that may appear for the story plot.

•This story is set in a fantasy world meaning magic, Supernaturals and others stuffs are involved.

•This story is bxb and main couple will be Jihan, Jeonghan x Joshua (Jisoo).

There will be a lot of changes regarding personal information of characters used here, please bear that in mind.

•All pictures that'll be used in the story are not owned by me, credits to the original owners!

• This story will be set in modern world but aristocratic system will still be in power.

Update will be weekly after the first 3 chapters.

Lastly thankyou for reading this story, I hope you'll enjoy!