ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Wonu's Pov

"Any plans for the weekends?" Axel asked as we sit down under a tree shade with our food.

"I'll probably be hauled up in my room" I replied taking a huge bite into the donut.

"Wanna go somewhere together" he asked biting into his delicious looking chocolate filled croissants.

"No" I immediately replied shutting down any further invite.

"Oh come on Wonu, please?" He begged looking at with me the most hopeful eyes.

"No" I sternly replied.

There's chances I might run into my fellow werewolves, goddess know what might happen.

"Fine I won't force you" he said giving up his attempts at making me go out.

"But he-" he continued but was interrupted with his phone bursting out with his lousy ringtone. "I'm sorry I'll have to take this one" he said standing up and walking away to the corner and answering his call. I ignored the conversation and focus on my food thinking about what to do this weekend.

Maybe I could game all day long?

I immersed myself in my thoughts drowning out my surrounding not noticing that Axel was done with his call and already back.

"I have to go back now, there's an emergency" he said regretfully and apologised before grabbing his stuffs, handing me his half eaten food which I took happily and went as I waved him off. Pity that he can't even have his break in peace but I got extra food and I ain't going to waste it.

Munching on the food left behind I threw the wrappers away in the dustbin and headed back to the office 5 minutes early. Sitting down I noticed that some of my colleagues including Axel were not there, probably called for the same reason as Axel, I paid no mind to it and continued working eager to go home and enjoy myself unbeknownst to me my apartment was being ransack by someone I'll have to face and someone I hate with a passion.

***********************************
Jeonghan's Pov

I sat in the room flipping through some books left for me. It's mostly classic literature but what to do when you're bored. Joshua hasn't visited me since then and the maids bring me food hourly which is quite nice since I love food, yes who wouldn't right but being stuck here for a whole week without any social contact is mentally draining. I'm starting to think that I'm the last person alive.

"God how many times have I read this page?" I questioned myself flopping on the bed lazily and pretending to be fish to entertain myself. There's nothing else in this room that I can entertain myself with except those fluffy cushions, the books I'm reading and some plushies which I detest because it's shaped like a Wynx and I have horrible experience with those tiny disgusting creatures. I guess it's pretty normal for vampires since those creatures loves vampires.

I stood up from my bed and went inside the walk-in wardrobe and gave myself a fashion show in front of the huge mirror inside satisfied at myself since all the clothes inside seems to fit perfectly. I twirl around and opened my eyes and to my horror locked eyes with Joshua's crimson ones, a smirk on his face his hand landed on my waist and pulled me back against his chest, his bare chest not helping my red tainted face.

"You look lovely" he complimented running his fingers through my hair and tracing my backbone sending shivers down my spines.

"Joshua, ah" I moaned embarrassingly. I immediately covered my mouth and hide my face shame registering on my concious.

To be continued~

**************************************

Thankyou for reading ✨✨✨

Please vote and comment your thoughts 💗💗