01 | mall ride.

NY, BROOKLYNᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 𝟸ɴᴅ𝟺:𝟷𝟻 ᴘᴍ

NY, BROOKLYN
ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 𝟸ɴᴅ
𝟺:𝟷𝟻 ᴘᴍ

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘷

*.𖥔 ݁...BROOKLYNS FROSTY, COLD AIR blown across your flaring brown skin as you strolled out of a tall bricked building. your frozen hands cupped your face, blowing your warm breath into them as an attempt to heat them up. you looked up toward the sky, seeing that it was getting darker by the second.

a smokey sigh escaped your lips as you tugged your phone out of your pocket, face identification immediately opening and unlocking the small device. you simply ran your burnt fingers across the screen, opening tiktok as you leaned onto a shiny black car.

  suddenly, a slightly shorter figure walked up to you, the soft sound of their plushy yeezy slippers crunching into white crispy snow filling your pierced ears, practically overpowering the sound of your blasting airpods. you softly rolled your eyes as you immediately shut off and shoved your phone into your sweatpants pocket.

  "fuck took you so long, iyana?" you muttered as you crossed your arms over your chest, finally raising your head to face your encounter, only to be met with a sheepish smile and a pair of brown hasty eyes. the carmel skinned girl simply shrugged her shoulders in response.

  "so.. like basically, i lost the backwoods. stopped by the deli to grab some rollin' papers instead, since they ran out of woods too." she lifted her arms, revealing a thick blunt tucked in between her chilly fingers, a little plastic bag filled with containers of weed and grabba, a small pack of tanned papers and a tiny pink metal grinder.

  "mhm, whatever. let's go." your eyes asserted back toward her face as you straightened up, walking around the car, toward the drivers side before tilting your head at her, motioning for her to come on as you pulled the door handle. she shook her head at your careless response before opening the door, and sliding into the passenger seat.

  pulling down the mirror on the car ceiling, the shorter girl fixed her beanie as you started the car, lowly cursing to yourself due to the coldness of the cozy vehicle. iyana rubbed her hands together, face slightly red from the weather, looking for any type of warmth as she leaned back into the seat, eyebrows furrowed as she placed the blunt in between the mirror, before pushing it back into place.

   "damn girl, you ain't warm the car up or nun?" iyana snickered as she side eyed you taking out your airpods, using her long acrylic nail to open up the plastic bag, before shoving her face in front of the opening, taking a long, deep breath in and letting out a blissful sigh.

  the strong aroma of marijuana filled your nostrils as you subconsciously turned the heater on, giving the lighter brown skin girl one of your signature glares, before putting the car in reverse and pulling out of the parking spot, not before taking a quick look into the rear mirror.

  "mmtch, if i warmed up the car, would yo' goofy ass be shivering in my seat like that?" you bluntly questioned as you rested one arm on the armrest, leaving the other on the steering wheel as you pulled out of the parking lot completely, finally on the open street.

  "bitch, i hope somebody crash this car." iyana retorted, completely returning your nonchalant attitude as she aggressively crushed the green substance with the pink grinder, dragging to top back and forth. you made a sharp left turn in return, causing your best friend to jump in her seat.

  "y/n, stop fuckin' playing. im finna drop the fucking weed, yo." iyana exclaimed, irritated as she made a slight dent into the paper, grabbing pinches of the marijuana and sprinkling it across the holder.

  "hush and finish rollin' up. you already done pissed me off makin' me wait for your crazy ass." you said, voice careless as ever as you pressed the gas a bit more harsher. iyana flicked you off, before spreading grabba across the blunt and folding the paper, gliding her tongue across the ends.

  "where we goin' anyway?" the brown skin girl asked as she digged in the armrest for a black lighter, using it to seal, and light the fresh blunt. you stopped at a red light, waiting for her to finish pulling the joint and pass it to you, before taking a deep inhale.

  "to the mall. just wanna see what they got for the new year." you mumbled through the smoke, causing iyana to hum in response as she pulled the seat back further, closing her eyes as she leaned back comfortably into the black leather seats.

  "oh, okay. well, lemme get the aux, at least." she said, sitting up to grab the white wire and plug it into her phone, immediately shuffling through her moody playlist, playing FROZEN by LIL BABY causing a soft smile to grow onto the both of your faces as the intro played, you turning the volume up to 100, music blasting as y'all began to rap along.

it was a slight lie. you just wanted to get out of your apartment and hang out with your homegirl, but you didn't admit that though. ever since you moved out of your apartment and onto campus, you avoided being in your room, and iyana noticed that.

the only reason why you moved out of your apartment was to get away, looking for a new one. but you wanted to leave as soon as possible, so you moved onto campus. iyana offered you to stay with her, but you simply refused, not wanting to be a burden to your only friend, even though she didn't mind living with you.

you absolutely hated being on campus.

people constantly pissed you off, even though you were quiet around the school. people never really spoke to you, intimidated by your whole atmosphere and character over all. but you can care less. actually, no. you couldn't care less.

the car was hotboxed as you drove into a parking spot, putting your hand on the passenger seat and looking toward the back of the car with the blunt rested in between your plump, glossy lips as 𝟐AM by SZA played lowly. you took the small joint from out of your mouth, passing it to iyana who took one last drag before stubbing it out on a small rick and morty ash tray.

  iyana scrolled on instagram as you pulled your keys out of the car, putting them into your black micheal kors tote bag, before exiting the car, the shorter girl doing the same.

NEVA CARED
beastaarz

neicy speaking:
hey guys!! finally decided to
update. btw this is not neicy,
it's neicys twin. also, my oc
iyana is based off of ( ) if
ya couldn't tell already. love
you yana pooh 🫶🏾, + not proofread.
i never proofread, for the new ppl.

special tag:
slut4con