joining straykids

Next day

Felix pov
As I woke up I got out of bed and got ready for the day. Once I was ready everyone was awake and starting to get ready for the day. I made pancakes for everyone to eat so we can all decide what to do today. As I was done with the pancakes I started to hear footsteps coming into the kitchen.

I heard han and the others ask "what are cooking" "pancakes now sit all of you" I told them while pointing at the table they all said "ok" and sat down. After placing the pancakes on the table I took the seat next to hyunjin and started eat. Since I'm a fast eater I was done before everyone else so I started taking ingredients out for brownies.
I started to pour all of the brownie mix into the pan.

Once I was done I carefully put the pan in the oven and put the oven on. I sat back down and I heard han ask "guys I know this is random but I wanna become an kpop idol with you guys. Do u wanna sign up with me?" "Sure" we all answered and saw hannies eyes light up. I heard Lee know mumble "cute squirrel" "U should date hannie he talks about you alot on text. He really likes you" I told Lee know "oh really?" He said while smirking and looking at hannie "mhm" I told him as the others watched us in confusion. "Han come with me real quick." Minho told hannie

Me and hyunjin watched them leave the room. " so uh wanna sign the kpop papers?" Hyunjin asked me "mm sure" i said while getting the papers from minsungs room. "Here is yours jinnie" I said handing him the paper and giving him a pen. He started signing the papers and I did the same. We both said the group name will be straykids. We texted everything to the other two and the said ok. I put the brownies into the fridge for tomorrow "Hyunjin it turned nightime. Uhm can we cuddle?" I asked him "sure come on let's go to our room." He told me. We got in the bed and slept.

With minsung

Lee know POV
"Do you like me?" I said getting straight to the point to tease him. "uhm n-no" he said shyly. I pulled him closer to me and told him "you're blushing". I let him go and we walked into the room and saw the others going inside their room so we looked out and saw it was dark so we got to our room and signed the papers and we got the text the group name is straykids so we agreed and me and han slept.

Next day

Hyunjins pov
I woke up thinking about the kpop papers so I got on the computer and saw in our emails we all got accepted into the group that had four other people in it. So it will be a group of eight. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. As I was done I took a pillow and hit Felix with it to wake him up. Felix got up and grabbed the other pillow and hit me with it before going to the bathroom. I put on a white shirt with a black jacket and some black pants. After I went to the living room waiting for the others.

Time skip (living room)

Felix pov
We all got to the living room and saw Minho leaving out and said "come in the car or ima leave without you!" Me and Han ran to the car and got into he back seats. Hyunjin got in the front seat and minho started the car.

Time skip (JYP entertainment building)

Felix pov
As we arrived we entered our room and started unpacking our things I had a room with hyunjin. han had minho we were both lucky for that. After we unpacked we went into the living room waiting to meet the others. After some time we saw them walking into the living room. I heard Hyunjin ask "what are yall names?" Chan, Seungmin, I.N, and Changbin. They all said. I was the first to leave the room and go outside. I sat down on the bench and looked at the clouds. After some time I went back inside and went to my room shared with hyunjin and got on my bed I had the bottom bunk and hyunjin on the top bunk.

I got my phone and started watching videos and I didn't realize that it was nightime. Once I realized I heard the door open and hyunjin came inside and asked "wanna cuddle?" I nodded and climbed up the ladder and laid beside hyunjin. I felt hyunjin kiss my forehead and say "good night felix" "Night jinnie" I said before falling asleep.

End
Is this good? Idk but I think I'll make Felix have a nightmare in the next chapter. What do you think? Anyway bye my bears 🐻.