Long Night

Every night is always the same. Have the house cleaned, dinner on the table, smoke and pipe laid out on the coffee table, two shots of rum in his iced tea. Waiting, the dreaded waiting as the clock sounds the next hour, and all she can do is watch the ice shift and clink inside his glass. The wait is killing. All the thoughts running through her head, all she wants is to feel him. To feel him all over, a predatorial instinct to pounce. The build up is hot, it's heart pounding, sweat inducing, adrenaline pumping. His voice sounding off the walls of her skull, "how was your day doll face", as he reached for his glass his other hand slid under her chin bringing her lips to his, "I was thinkin bout you all afternoon, and how much I couldn't wait to get you naked again." Butter, she melted under his breath as he took her by the hand and turned her around so gently. Caressing her shoulder with whispering kisses, sending shivers down her spine. 'Take me', she thought, 'he knows I'm ready.'
"Such a good girl, always so eager, always so prepared. How lucky am I to be so spoiled." 'Shut up and do something with me', she mused. His smile widened as he saw the anticipation growing all over her body. "I'll take you when I'm ready," he stated. Walking to the next room to enjoy his nightly smoke, she sat down gingerly and waited for him to come to supper. He downed his tea and lit his pipe dragging in a long toke, the exhale filling the seating room with a cloud of haze. After a small coughing fit, he takes a deep breath and slumps down into the couch as he slowly released his breath. "Come over here, doll face," he demanded. She stood quickly and sauntered over in hushed excitement. "Get on your knees in front of me, I want to look down into your stunning eyes," he declared.
She knelt down and bravely grasped both is legs gently, she could see his erection growing tight in his cargo pants, her core beating as fast as her heart. " I want you as bad as you want me, doll face." She knew that tonight was going to be a long night, but she was more than ok with that.