~Intro~

~Remi~

Remi is the leader to the 7 member group glow him being the eldest at 23 years old he is known for his rapping it's like an angel is singing even though he is not a vocalist but his rapping makes everyone go silent just so they can hear him his visuals are pretty people say it's like they are being blinded by how beautiful he is people call him the dad of the group as he is the oldest and the leader.

                     Relationship with Y/n

                       father and daughter

          Shipped: 2% relationship 98% family

                                    ~Soni~

Sonis is the main vocalist of the group her vocals seem almost not human like as she can hit so many high notes and your fans seem to love her high notes as they have an angelic sound to them you and soni are like sisters you tell each other what's bothering you guys all the time. Soni is 20 being the youngest in the group even though she is younger than the rest they all get along well and she can be pretty funny and just fun to be with.

                      Relationship with Y/n

                            Sister and sister

        Shipped: 4% relationship 96% family

                                 ~ Jihoon~

Jihoon is also well known for his rapping there was this one specific rap where you and jihoon were singing together on a vlive while jihoon was rapping and you were making a high note that went really popular and people tried to do it but ur voice is to strong. Jihoon is also 23 years old but he's still younger than Remi since remi's birthday is first then jihoon's,he gets along pretty well with everyone and has tons of fan girl's.

                    Relationship with jihoon

                                Soulmates

       Shipped: 50% relationship 50% family

                                   ~Mona~

Mona is also a rapper but what fans love is that she is the only female rapper along side you in the group they would expect you guys to be vocalist ( I mean you aren't but can still also hit high notes) or visuals but no. Mona is 23 also but still younger than Remi and jihoon as them three are the best trio in the group fans love their trio and most of all a trio is 3 and their all 23 fans always say they are best trio ever even when they turn 24 they will still be everyone's loved trio. Whenever Y/n needs help with her rap Mona is always there to help her.

                     Relationship with Y/n

                      Mother and daughter

             Shipped: 5% relationship 95%

                                  ~ Neli~

Neli was know for her dancing as she looked so graceful and like a ballerina but she wasn't and the dance moves were more energetic then slow. Neli is 22 along with yuyun and you,you guys and soni can not be left alone cuz y'all will make even the slightest thing into a fight and make everything chaotic. You and neli get along well since you both are the same age and know everything about each other.

                    Relationship with Y/n

                         Sister and sister

      Shipped: 3% relationship 97 % family

                                 ~ Yuyun~

Yuyun was known for a lot of things as in his dancing skills, I mean have you seen him dance he looks so handsome and not to mention his visuals even more handsome and his rapping , his deep voice ( not as deep as Felix's voice tho) it was like he is a gift from the gods. Yuyun and soni are the biggest ship in glow though they are 80% relationship ( for me when I put relationship it means they are not dating but how shipped the are ok) and 20% family.

                   Relationship with Y/n

                        Romeo and Juliet

     Shipped: 60% relationship 40% family

I hope this was good bc this is my first time writing I will make the next chapter in a couple of day so stay tuned. Also yes it is inspired my KARD how they are mixed group. Either way bye take care, drink enough water, get enough sleep, and most importantly eat well! Ok bye love y'all ❤