~hanging with txt~

You had told the other members that you were going to hangout with you brother and the rest of txt.

" yea it's fine you can hang out with your brother and the rest of txt" Remi said kinda annoyed as he was hoping you all could hang out together but looked like you had some other plans.

The only reason you wanted to hang out with txt was because it was almost your guys anniversary of debuting it has been a year now almost two and you wanted to surprise the 6 other members.

"Hi oldie" you said greeting your older brother.

" Hey I am not that old I'm just a year older! " your older brother yeojun said now getting mad at you as he was ready to attack you, trust me you knew, after all you guys had been siblings for 22 years now so you knew.

" soobin get ur child! "  you yelled calling for help to soobin as he is like ur dad and yeojun is like  your annoying little brother but only he's not he's older and your  younger.

" yeojun leave your sister alone" soobin said in a annoyed voice as he always has to deal with this every time you visit them.

"She was the one who started not me it's not my fault she called me an oldie! " yeojun said mad that he was getting in trouble and not you.

                                ~time skip~

You, Beomgyu and Kai went to the mall to get plushies and of course you were going to get something for your members since it's going to be your guys anniversary of debuting. While Yeojun, taehyun and soobin stayed home.

"Hey guys do you think that they will like these gifts " you said asking the two boys

"Yea they look cute and don't have a specific gender so it perfect since you guys are a mixed group" said Kai

" yea I agree with Kai they are perfect " said beomgyu agreeing with Kai.

" ok thanks guys I appreciate it " you said hugging both of the males.

"No problem" said beomgyu and Kai.

      ~time skip when you guys got home~

" hi taehyun "you walked in greeting taehyun since you haven't seen him all day.

" hey Y/n" said taehyun in a sleepy voice.

" you barley woke up didn't you" you said asking the male standing in front of you.

" yea I think ima go back to sleep" taehyun said as he started walking towards the door to his room.

              ~time skip when you got back~

" oh your back I think remi was asking if you were back" said yuyun

" ok thanks I'll go to his room right now " you said while walking towards remis room.

                  ~ with remi and jihoon~

" do you think Y/n might have replaced us like I think she forgot about our anniversary I mean how it's almost been 2 years how could she forgot " said remi talking to jihoon as they were stressing thinking that you forgot your guys anniversary.

             ~ time skip again bc I'm lazy~

So just pretend like you went to remis room and talked to them but you didn't tell them your surprise or that you remember your guys anniversary.

You also told them that you going to be spending the next 5 days with Monsta X, NCT, stray kids, ateez,bts you spent the first day with txt already so they were kinda sad because your anniversary was in 5 days.

Hi guys so I'ma end it here cuz I'm tired and I think this was kinda long then usual so yea and also on August 5th I think I have to see what teachers and classes ima get so yea also I think my school starts on August 7th just to let y'all know. Either way y'all know what's coming drink enough water, get enough sleep and most importantly eat well and don't skip a meal I'm watching👀. Also if y'all see this pleaseee I'm begging for you guys to comment it's so dry here. Other than that bye love y'all 😘❤ one more thing I wasn't going to add this but I was looking at it and I found this mistake so if remi with the s when going to his room says remix sorry about that I tried to fix it but it kept going back saying remix and not remi with the s ok bye. Also sorry again ima make a new story called straykids 9th member since so many people are doing that so ima make one soon so if I don't post to this one I'm probably making the other story ok bye actually.