part 16

Yn : ahhh groans .. what's is this ... damn where I am .
Suddenly the door opens reveling suga and rm .

Yn : damn
Rm : huff .. yn ..... we are not here to kidnap you .. we just need a little bit of cooperation with you . I just hope you cooperate with us .

Yn : what it is .
RM: .... jungkook had an accident.. and her health is in serious position.. I just hope that you can help him to recover . After the recovery,  you can leave as you wish . Just stay here for 1 month . This I the contract . We will pay you 10 million for 1 month .

Yn : ...... fine I do it .. .
Suga : that's nice to hear .
So kindly fresh up and come for dinner .
Yn : okay

After few time .
Yn came downstairs as everyone is nostalgic too see her . It's been empty around without her . A lot of things happened when she was not there . .. everyone hoping that everything will be fine and will be back as usual as it was like before.

Yn : hey
Jimin: hey minchuk,  where you was for so many days . You know I was missing you so badly .
Yn : ...... well I was with mine family. 
Jin : have you visited jungkook?
Yn ::: .... ah no .. .
Jin : you can visit him . He is in her bedroom.  Kindly take dinner with you .
Yn : ohh okkk.

Pov : a lot is happening in her mind , is he OK,  her heart is beating faster and faster as the distance is reducing.
Knock knock
Jungkook: come in
Yn : ..... huff , yn you can do it ..
Goes inside,  here is your dinner Jungkook.

Jungkook pov : the adlerine rush after hearing her voice,  her lips  , her doe eyes , her figure like a angel . It feels like everything is moving in slow motion.

Yn : hey ..hey ... are you OK.
Jungkook: umm yeah .. how Are you
Yn : I am good  .
Jungkook: that's nice to hear . .
Yn , you know this heart ( point finger to his heart) , I don't know what happened to him , it still beats while hearing your voice,  your smile .. what have you done to this one , it was never like this , do you have any medicine how to cure it. 
( teary smile )

Yn : looks away... well umm ... Firstly have your dinner.  You need to recover faster
Jungkook: yeah I will ..
Jungkook mind pov : it's look like I am dreaming,  I will be so good na , if you're the part of mine daily life like this .   ...

Looking to her like , she the most precious person in the world,  the girl foe whom he can burn the world  . The girl whom he has soft corner . She is like a paradise to her moon child heart .

Yn : so it's time to rest .. you need to recover faster   ...
Jungkook: yeah I will .

Yn pov : uff it was hard . How silly of me to think that I can handle it , you never know your heart . But I can't due to my identity,  if he know my real identity he will me for sure , I hope it will go well ...

Jimin: yn come down for the breakfast..
Yeah coming..
.

Things starting going in the faster pace . Yn take care of jungkook everyday,  unknowingly her heart start beating for him without knowing her .. they both started getting close .. they fight like a child with each other .. but deep inside care for each other like a eternity . Their eyes hold the 7 destiny love for each other....
Some day pov :
Jimin: yn come down ..
Yn : whats this ..
Jimin : this is the old pictures of jungkook  . You wanna see...

Yn sure ....are you sure this is her picture....

Flashback

Small yn : butterscotch come here let's play... we will promise we will be always together and when you become big you need to merry me ...

Small jk - promise,  pinky promise.  When I got big I always protect you and treat you like a princess..

Flashback end ..

Jimin: yn are you crying..

Yn : no no ... I am not .it's just something gotten into mine eyes ..

Rm : yn , tomorrow is the end of this contract .. will you leave Tomorrow?
Yn : ahh......( heart breaks) yes I will leave tomorrow

Jin : yn .. answer me truly can you bear to leave him .

Yn : sniff.... umm yeah ..

Mind pov : I am sorry , I really can't bear to leave you all but I need to for your safety.  I can't risk you all due to my identity.. hope you all will forgive me ..

Next morning yn leaves the house in the morning...
And write a little letter to jungkook and also say  * hope we have meeted another time . Hope you take care of yourself.  And don't find me .. . We will meet if destiny supports us , hope you will find the love of your life .  Goodbye . I love you .*

Jungkook pov : damn yn ..  don't you remember your promise that you will merry me ..this time I will respect your wish . And I believe destiny will support me .. goodbye my love ..

Destiny is cruel sometimes or the situation are but the two souls which long each other will definitely meet ...

Let's see what will happened in the future

Stay tuned fock for the season 2 ... giving the blast emotional Rollercoaster ride ...

 giving the blast emotional Rollercoaster ride

We WILL MEET MY LOVE

We WILL MEET MY LOVE ....