On the day...

Hyunjin pov:
At last all the decorations are done and finally matched the standards. I've been trying to get; but these goofballs took so long to even get the right theme.

I shall take my leave to get ready for tonight, to show myself to everyone who I am and what power I hold.
----------------------------------------------
Nobody's pov:
It was noon just before the full moon shines.
Many royalty's arrive to the ball, with many emotions hiding behind them.
They knew they couldn't do anything, what's the point of picking a fight with the darkruby empire.
Many males wore expensive clothing and women exquisite dresses also wearing expensive jewellery on there body's, in other words everybody looked there best for today.
----------------------------------------------
Felix pov:
We were in the carriage riding to our destination, the darkruby empire.
It took us a while to get ready especially my mother her lost her diamond ring while changing, though it was funny.
But here I am with my family, my parents sitting together.
My mother had a tight dress but had a beautiful pattern on it. My father had this suit which matched the colours of my mothers dress. And Lee Know hyung had a normal white collar shirt which a black vest and trousers too, which looked good too.

I had a normal white and yellow dress on...

Which was gorgeous. The stitching and the fabric was smooth. I would say that was the favourite outfit I ever wore.

Oh.
We just arrived.
I'm not ready for this.