Love. {Not a poem}

Love....
We all fall in love and get happy, confused, broken, or whatever but have you ever thought "What does love mean"?
From my point of view...Love is...that feeling you get in your stomach when you meet the one you love, the smile that you can't resist when ever you see your love or just hear his/her name. Love is the happiness you get when your love smiles or when you make him/her happy, the feeling of "I will do anything for you just to see that beautiful smile". I spent years thinking that love is only for couples but I was so wrong. Love can be for your sister/brother , parents , friends , and even neighbors. It's just feeling like flying , feeling that you don't want to leave that one person whatever happens.
We always misunderstand love , we should always differentiate between love and interest , there is a great difference between them. Interest comes and goes cause it's all about the appearance while love lasts forever whatever what happens whatever the circumstances are cause it's about the pesonalities, the morals, the thoughts & the deep us. The us that we're always afraid to reveal , the us that is always mis-understood. So, can you tell me now what does love mean to you ?