Chapter 13

Doing it For Status?

"Fucking Great! What the hell is that supposed to mean?!!" Matsuri threw a Tantrum with her Unbelievable expression. "This wouldn't cause any other problems if you two just cut to the chase! Geez! What are you?! 12?! Argh! Fuck!"

"He-hey... Dude, Please Calm Down. Look, I am Sorry Matsuri. I should've told you-"

"Oh, You Bet! Haha, Yeah Yuzu-chan, no wonder you were Hiding it from me. You knew that I would get on your nerves, right??"

"...Why are you acting like this? We've already told you everything now, can you two please drop it? I am having a headache."

"Seriously Guys, Have some manners. We are literally attending a damn funeral here."

"Uh-Oh."

As it seems, The Mourning day arrived. Students and some respected parents were at their seats. Everyone was in black. Except for the Troublemakers. The ceremony was held in the auditorium of the High School section. Upon the Stage, the pictures of the Deceased students were kept on their Coffins in parallel. Many Flowers and Parting gifts were there. Surprisingly, It was raining, making the scene rather more suitable as it already was because of all the sobbing and the Dark Weather outside. For a hard minute, after hearing some Shushing and Whispering, It stopped and many glances as well as glares fell upon the four of them. Harumin balanced the situation by giving them a Charming, nice, awkward, yet Responsible smile to them along with a small wave.

"We're Sorry~ Please carry on." And So, they did. "Hah~ Guys listen, I know after the Fucking Interrogation you two are pretty messed up but at least show some respect for the person you two are responsible for." Harumin used her scolding tone at the culprits.

"Yeah..."

"I apologize."

"Hmph! Keep Your Stupid Apology to yourselves! For a moment, For a fucking Moment! If I were some other guy who has anger issues, I would've already ratted y'all out and gotten beaten up by these people right here, right now. So be fucking thankful for that!" The pinkette let out a heavy huff.

"Right. Which is why, We are truly Grateful to you." Mei sighed.

Yuzu was thinking something then She blinked. "But Dude, You have Anger issues! Were you talking about yourself~? Haha, Nice riddle, By the way." She laughed and soon stopped as well because She made a face of realization Neither to joke around with the Matsuri after seeing that reaction nor at a time like that. So She automatically shut up. "Yeah Sorry."

They looked at the Stage when the Chairman stood up there with his grieving face.

"Today, We are gathered here... to give our Final Blessings to the two of our most important students of our Campus... To Thy, Mr. Adamson Pettigrew and Ms. Hannah Roch."

'Oh, So her name was Hannah... What a Cute name. Man, Now I feel bad for killing her.' With a good mind, Yuzu thought.

"Important, My ass. I bet they didn't even know them till they took out Student's file after millions of years, Just for this Occasion." Matsuri completely roasted them as none of them were denying her.

"God did not want this to happen either... but It is death that cannot be fooled or escaped..." He started to give out his speech. While, Mei ran her eyes around the place. "I hereby Hope for these two Souls to find their peace... And Hope to avenge them by killing the real murderer. As soon as possible." That sudden twist in his speech caused an absolute silence. But the Half-murderers were completely fine on their own.