Part 4

Editor's note: sorry you guys I haven't written the 4th part, i had to walk my fish ( I actually deleted Wattpad...) Ok ill actually start writing now.

Jakey poo's POV:

    I look at uwu's sister's eyes, how have I not noticed that the look in her eyes is the same as UwU's. 

     "Have you noticed now jake? did you realize the mistake you made?" she grins. 

    "Wait, what mistake? I don't know what you mean?"  I look at her, she just stares at me in disbelif.

    "When you didnt plunge that knife deep enough in my body." she looks at me and chuckles, thats when i realized i messed up.

"You know jake, you're actually really fucked up you know that? I didn't want to believe it but when you stabbed me, I knew I had to stop the act." I back up scrambling to get my bag.

"What, what do you mean act?" My lips tremble and I slowly get up. But then I feel something around my neck, a blade to be precise.

"Jake, you poor thing." she frowns and then smiles "I hope you realize I never meant to keep you alive, but I wanted to play with you a little!"

"Who are you! you're not the UwU I know!" I look at her, and she just tilts her head.

she gets up and walks toward me and lifts up my chin and kisses me. "Thats the last piece of warmth you'll ever get from me again." I feel a push on my back, I tumble forwards. "You wanted to know who I am right jake?" I nod my head, just then I feel the pain of a sharp, metal object in my stomach.

" If you don't die from blood loss or internal injuries you'll die from the posion on the knife." I try to move and grab her ankles but she just leaps backwards. "You're an evil women you'll pay for this!" I clench my teeth as the poison kicks in. 

The women I thought I knew starts giggling, "me? I'm the bad one? oh my god dude have you not seen yourself? you litterly attempted to kill me yet I'm the bad one?" she stares in disbelief and the squats down. My vision is slowly fading as I feel her caressing my hair. "Jake, I'll tell you who I am alright? " I barely have any energy to respond.

"Do you remember the girl you used to play with when you were little? who you desperately looked forward to seeing again? That's me honey" Emily? The one who'd always comfort me, that Emily? No no no no no no no no, not her please not her.

My vision slowly turns black as I watch her walk away. wishing for her to come back, groaning and mumbling her name.

That's when I died.

or at least that's what I thought.

pt 5 coming, maybe?