sussy wussy story pt 2

This is in Jake's point of view <3

___________________________________
I was walking down the school hallways looking for a new discord kitten after the last incident...
"hey jake!" My friend john called out. "Where did that girlfriend UwU of yours go?"
How do I tell him I plunged a knife in her heart?
"Oh she broke up with me after I ate her ass, she then and moved to Hawaii" I was sweating, hopefully john didnt notice.
"Man that sucks pal"
"I know right!" I let out a sharp breath.
"Anyways I've got to go man!" Then john swiftly ran down the hall waving towards me like a dork.

I slowly walk to the classroom debating whether or not I should skip class or not. I open the door to see a girl with glowing brown hair and green irises.
"Hello?" I called out slyle hopefully she doesn't think in weird or anything...
"..." she seems shy. I walk up to her desk deciding if I want to continue to talk to her.
"Hello..." the girl mumbled
"Hi!" I hope she likes talking to me!
No reply.
"Are you ok you're not talking?" I wonder if shes okay, I hope she is.
I then heard her mumble
"I'm fine... although my sister just died, they say she got stabbed in the chest by her boyfriend" wait... IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?

I'm bored I'll finish later lol