5

a few days had gone past, I was just quiet and shooken up. I really thought he had changed, I guess I am just as stupid as some of these girls, but I can't help myself but to keep terrible when not in the comfort of his presence , I really cannot help it. I hate him with my guys but would never want anything bad to happen to him.
"taylor?" I heard a voice behind me as I was going for a morning walk, got a bit of deja vu. it was warm but I knew it was the coldest it was gonna get for the most of the day, as the hole of Tokyo was in a giant heatwave, i was wearing denim shorts and a baggy t shirt. I stopped in my tracks and turned around "what do u want?"
"just thought I'd tag along with you for a little." he spoke whilst putting his arm around me and carried on walking, I signed because I didn't really want him there. I felt his warm breath on my ear and it made shivers run up my spine.
we stopped of at a local corner shop as I went in to get a drink, I went to go pay at the cashier and Tom just leaned onto the side and was staring at me, up and down. I saw this at the corner of my eye but act like I ddint. I walked out of the store smiling at the cashier and walking out without even looking at Tom, he soon followed behind me, "Taylor." he sounded serious, stern, i didnt like the tone he was using . "mhm?" i turned back arounf once again and looked him directly in his eyes, "what's up with you?" i knw he wasnt stupid but i couldn't lie to him, "nothing Tom"
"I'm not a fucking idiot Taylor, I know somethings wrong." I looked from one of his eyes to the other whilst my eyes began to tear up, soonly enough a tear fell and he wiped it away by rubbing his thumb across my cheek, and kissed it softly. "come on." he took me again by wrapping his arm around me , it was a quiet, peaceful walk until we got back home.

"HEY TAY!!" I looked fast as I heard the familiar voice saying the nickname my bsf could call me.
"RIA??" i gasped and screamed so loud as I grabbed her and hugged her tightly, I really didn't wanna let go ever , I started crying happy tears everywhere , yet so confused because I watched her die, but I wasn't bothered about that, I was bothered that I finally had my best friend back, the one girl who actually knew me better than anyone else here. I fell to my knees dragging her down with me, I started crying into her arms and she just giggled "shh" whilst sniggering and rubbing the back of my head, I was so happy she was back but in complete shock.
Tom just smiled over and stepped over us like he knew she was still alive, like he couldn't care less. but i didnt care what he thought.

I pulled away from ria "you don't know how much i fucking missed you!!" I said to her whilsr smiling and starting to wipe away my tears, "I can tell..I'm not that stupid." we both giggled as she helped me get back up .
we went back up stairs for a whilst and started talking and reminiscing on old times, before we came to this hell hole. "sooo..hows Tom been?"
I mean, he's been okay I guess. just same Tom.
"he loves u you know? I knew he was inlove with you, but not INLOVE LOVE of u get what I mean." I looked down as I heard ria say that, I smiled to myself as if a firework went of inside me, it felt so securing hearing that.
but then we heard a knock on the door, "sorry to interrupt but, Taylor? come here for a moment" it was Tom, he was so polite and soft spoken. I listened to him and walked over without hesitation.
he closed rias door , and kissed me harshly and pulling me in, then guiding me into his room which was just next to it. he closed the door behind us. I started kissing him back but pulled away. "What's the matter?" He said so close to my face, i cold feel his warm breath, and it sent shivers down my spine. "what's up Tom? like why are u doing this so randomly"
"because I missed you"
"I was only gone for half an hour with ria" i said whilsr giving him eye contact, his hands still around my waist. "just shh" he said then kissing me again, his hand running up my hair with the other pulling me in and holding me tightly, I started to struggle to breathe, but carried on kissing him back anyhow. he pushed me back onto the bed continuing to kiss me still, i was getting all hot and flustered, then his phone began to rang, he took it out quickly and answered it.
"what the fuck do u want??" Tom said sounding angrily and frustrated.
"we need you here now"
"you can wait"
"no actually Tom we cant-"
"yes you fucking can." he said closing up the phone and throwing it on the other side of the bed, continuing to kiss me again, not giving up this time.

I woke up the next morning, wearing nothing but a baggy t shirt and under wear, I felt so sweaty and warm despising it was winter. I had the fan faced down on me, with a glass of apple juice. I got up and shoved some slippers on, as I took a quick glance in the mirror i quickly noticed something, i reconised the t shirt as toms what he was wearing yesterday but there was marks on my neck, I took some steps closer to look and it was hickeys. 3 small hickeys in diff areas. "fuck" I muttered, I went downstairs anyway and of course everyone was already down there eating breakfast before me as usual.
"morning" with the rest of them repeating it back to me, I yawned whilst taking a sip of my apple juice and tom tilted his head signalling for me to come over, he turned over on his seat and put both of his hands on my waist making contact, he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me pationatly on the lips. "my girl." he whispered but obviously so everyone could hear. I just smiled at him and put my head on him. "look like you two had fun eh?" gustav said, i titled my eyebrow at him and looked over at Tom, then I realised the giant hickeys all over his neck , way bigger than mine. everyone else laughed at Gustav and i put my hand on his hickey. he winced a litle and i soon took my hand away and flinched, I didn't want to hurt him.