Why, why?

I woke up. somehow I woke up, i dont know how. the last thing remember is insane pain , warm arms wrapped around me whilst hearing screaming and shouting, it was like a horror film.
i woke up in a room, a room that was familiar but I wouldn't make out where from. I got up out the bed and walked out of the room, yet again it was all familar but couldn't make out where from.

I stepped down the stairs and had a little stumble but caught on to the railing, I looked down at stitches and red soreness around my stomach "fuck" I mumbled to myself, it was all slowly coming back to me. I carried on and walked down the stairs whilst leaning onto the railing and taking one step at a time. I found the kicthen and walked into everyone sitting at a table eating breakfast, I got deja vu, everyone looking shocked staring at me reminded me of the time I was "dead" and saw everyone shocked glaring at me. it felt the exact time. I had morgan & lauren run up to me and hug me tightly , I almost fell back "woah woah" i said whilst smiling, "Taylor are you okay?!" Bill said concerned I was up but was happy I was up. "yea I'm fine" i said with a smile looking at the girls. "where's ria?" they all went silent and looked at eachother. "where's ria." I said with an attitude to get it out of them.
"she's gone Taylor, she was stabbed to death by frank, you should remember this" bill spoke softly,
It was all coming back, about tom, ria, the hospital, the vision was getting less blurry of it all. "no..no no no!" i said whilst tears streaming down my face and started shaking and struggling to breathe. the girls sat me down "hey calm down its not good for you to be so stressed" a girl said from across the room, she looked sweet and innocent but it instantly clicked , she was bills new 'pet' I started crying even harder. after a while i calmed down but was still heart broken, "w-wheres tom?" i said with a worried face and broken up, shaky, voice

"hes gone too." Bill said quietly as tears flooded his eyes. I didnt know what to think. A part of me was happy I was free from his abuse, and torment but the other part was upset, and missed his lows, his soft touch, and when he was so gentle with me at times. tears began to flood my eyes but not as hard as I did with rias death.

"he couldn't be no way." I thought, but after a while I began to geg stable again and accepted he was gone, but no way was i ever gonna move on from that experience.
it was 2am, I couldn't sleep so I decided to go on a long walk around a few blocked to try and tire myself out. I wasn't getting tired, so I went for a run instead. I started jogging and cutting sharp corners. I looked up and realised how far I had gone without realising. I was out of breathe but saw a familar car, the window was tinted I could barely see in. but i carried on jogging without a thought in my head , until the same familar looking audi started slowing down next to me, I stopped jogging and looking behind me out of breathe again, the window rolled down and I saw a man step out. my eyes began to flood with tears when I saw who it was .