tutor

mr chadberry said i needed some extra help in calculus. i have a b in his class, but whatever he thinks is best.

its 6 in the morning and im walking to school. he insisted on the morning session. i have chills down my legs from the chilly breeze in the air.

i walk up to the door and ring the bell. the doors unlock and i walk in to show my pass. the lady lets me go and i walk the empty halls. eventually i make it to mr chadberrys room, knocking quietly before stepping in.

"hello, emily. ready for our session?" chadberry stands from his desk and walks over to me.

"y-yeah.." the air is warm, making the goosebumps on my legs go away slowly. i sit down in one of the seats and mr chadberry sits in the one across from it.

"lets start with the history" he pulls out some materials and lays it out. i get flashbacks to what happened last time he taught this. i bite my lip thinking about it.

the room is filled with his voice talking about math. i try to focus but its hard with him looking so fine. his stubble is growing in, and its patchy and uneven. i shift my weight in my chair and feel my leg brush against his on accident. he looks up at me and smirks, though continues to teach.

a few minutes go by and i feel a foot rubbing against my bare leg. we both keep our heads down. his foot slowly creeps up and is pushing away my miniskirt. neither of us move. i move my hand and brush it against his.

"does this make sense?" he questions.

"mhm." i keep my voice quiet.

"good." he stands up, grabs my hand, and drags me to his desk, placing me on it. he sits down in his chair.

"spread those legs baby." i do as he says and he lifts my skirt all the way up, getting a good look at my cheetah print thong. "oh you're so dirty. wearing this to our session. like u knew this was gonna happen." he rubs his dirty hands along my legs. my stomach does a summersault and i let out a small whimper. he removes my tiny panties and tosses them behind him.

"what do you wanna do, baby?" he asks, staring into my chocolate brown eyes.

"whatever you want, daddy." i reach my arms out and run them along his buff shoulders. "just dont go easy." a grin grew on his face.

"turn around, put your ass up in the air, princess." i do as he says as quick as i can. i arch my back and wait for something to happen. i feel rough hands gripping my ass and spreading my cheeks. he teases my hole, before pushing in.

"mhmm fuck... ngh~ ah-" mr chadberrys grimy hands slide over my mouth, muffling my moans.

"you don't wanna get caught do you? you probably do, dirty little slut, thinking about getting caught with me like this turns you on doesnt it?" he mocks as he slams into me.

"ngh y-yes!" i manage to mutter out behind his hand. his hands go from my mouth to my back, making me arch harder. they slither their way to my ass, spanking it hard. i try hard to stay quiet but it's hard like this.

"holy shit.. god dont stop." chadberry chuckles behind me. his thrusts remain steady and hard. he leans over me and raises my head to look at him. he looks deep into my eyes. he presses his rough lips onto mine and thrusts harder.

i whimper into the kiss as he slides his tongue into my mouth. he removes himself from me and his hands find their way to my neck, choking me. god hes good at this. i feel my stomach start twisting and turning.

"fuck im gonna cum.."

"cum baby. cum for me." he keeps his pace as i struggle to stay in this reality.

"mhhh ahh oh my god fuck! shit." he pulls out as soon as he cums, it going all over my ass cheeks.

"godd fuck youre so good." he strokes himself as he rides out his orgasm.

i get down from the desk and put my panties back on. chadberry zips his pants while i reach for my bag.

"whens my next session?" i ask while winking.

"does tomorrow work?" he says from behind his desk. i nod my head and smirk, walking out of the class.

oh my god i did not just have sex with my calculus teacher. holy shit. i walk to the bathroom and wait for the bell.