Chap 3 Pool Prt2

Chantels pov

This nigga is really serious huh? just out there with his side bitch? and He has the fucking ORDASITY to flirt with me! uH! i hate this shit. just stop playing! i quickly get my composher because no matter what he does or says, i cant stay mad at him. so i aggrivatingly but friendly and gently, almost kidding around,  say

             " ummmmmmmmmm... your a creep..." with a smile on my face like he just told me im gorgeous when he basically told me he likes my ass. whats wrong with me?

He just smiles his sly as smile like he knows hes a pervert!

 "Anyways! are you leaving? because the party is relly about to start and your gonna miss it!" i say trying to change the subject and move the awkwardness out the door.

"yah, but imma come back. cyara (his side ho) doesent want to stay so imma drop her off because its her time of the month and she doesnt have a tam(gco)"

"yah, um, you can stop there. you'll make me thow up."

i was actually a little happy he was coming back. i wanted to see how the rest of the night played out

we exchange laughs and head on our ways. that moment was just another memory between me and him to put in m heart gallery. i just loved those little moments that came once in a while, nasty, sweet, or funny, they were all the same.

   i get to the pool area and everyones just yelling "Fight! Fight! fight!" and in a big ass circle. next thing you know tristan and antoine come flying out the middle of the circle tussling in the air and then cannonball into the water still attached and trying hard to hurt each other. they then come out of the water looking pissed as hell. antiones eyes were red and his lip was busted. tristan had a little bump on his head but nothing serious. before they desided to go at it again naisha got in the middle and stopped it. from what i heard, as i approached the pool they had just started so luckely no one was brutally hurt. but i was deffinatley going to find out what happend.

          Naisha's pov

" I cant believe you guys! why do you almost always have to fight! like tristan, you have to understand i do have a bf, and you and your constant flirting is not gonna change that! im sorry, but really, it OFFICIALLY has to stop!"

at that moment i could see in tristans eyes he was furious, not only at antione, not even at antoine, atleast anymore that is. he was furious at the fact of what i just said. he knos and sees that im not as reluctant to his flirting as i should be with a bf so he knows, im kind of feeling him. so he keeps going. but me saying this really has him thinking its deffinatley done. i-i dont want it to be, but, i have to focus on my life now and my relationship. and hes just gonna have to deal with it

" and antoine, you know your my niggah, my man, my love, my best friend, and my partner. not to sound mushy but i dont think you know that. so you really need to stop thinking that some boy and his weak game is gonna split us because... it isnt.

    End of Pov

No-Ones pov

"fuck you naisha!" tristan says as he storms off to the car and pulls off

then antoine says" you know what, im out. im tired of this janasha (her real name might be put in it sometimes if i forget, but its the same girl). i dont know if i can handle him. and if i cant handle him, then i cant handle you, because hes always around you. so... ill talk to you later, maybe." he then walks to his car and drives off

"WTF! FML FML FML! why is it always me!? but... you know what. this shit is not for right now! im gonna brush it off and let it hit the fan. right now i wanna have fun! ill deal with that shit later!" Naisha says in her tone of "fuck-it" but knows deep inside she really wants to go to antoine and make up, but also wantsto go to tristan and tell him how she feels.