I can't sleep at night ( an urban love story)

Hey, my names chantel. people call me puma cause i look cute but ill bounce back on your ass real quick! and im known to have a short fuse. Im chocolate with nice clear skin that glows in the light. my eyes are hazel for whatever reason. my hair is either wavy and natural or straight, right now its straight.  Right now my life is pretty good.  I live in Atlanta with the perfect parents and the perfect older brother and younger sister. Scratch that last part, a PROFICIENT brother and sister (lol). Im sixteen working on becoming a fashion designer with my bestie naisha. Everything is going well except for one thing, my love life. i have a lot of boys trying to get at this but never the right one. The one i like/want is Trayvon. He's handsome funny and just everything i want in a guy. But one thing that is wrong is, hes a player. He flirts with almost ever girl that has a body or atleast is a 7 on a scale and up. i just cant get over him. i feel as if he thinks of me the slightest bit different and i could make him change his ways. well, we'll just have to see.

                       I wake up in bed this morning smelling the schrumpchiousnessness of my moms cooking, if thats a word. there's just no way to describe it. I smelt bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles, muffins, fruit and on and on. That's only because naisha is over. my parents like to go over bored on everthing when my freinds are over so that they think the best.

                         I look over at naisha sleeping on the other side of my california king bed and nudge her to wake up. And yes, we are sleeping in the same bed cause we're just close like that, be jelous. Her eyes still closed whining " Whaaaattt!" i say kind of aggrivated " Its time to wake up hoe! my mom just cooked a fiest." naisha jumped off the bed in 3.2 milli seconds saing " why didnt you say that in the first palce!? lets go!"

                          Naisha is also chocolate and sixteen. We really have a lot in common on appearence and attitude. we both dont take no shit!. She either has wavy or straight hair too. the only difference is that she has light brown eyes with a little longer hair and way more slimmer than me. shes like the body shape of kelly rowland and im like the body shape of jennifer hudson after the weight loss. Just know our bodies are bangin'. she has a boyfriend named antoine. She also has piercings like muah i forgot to mention. she has a lip piercing and an eyebrow that she wears occasionaly and we both have our right ears pierced all along the sides with belly rings. i have the bar and a nose piercing. they call her tiger ( pronounced like tiger from whinny the pooh) really for the same reason on why they call me puma but a different fierce animal and her eyes tend to turn a orangish black which lets you know she aint playin'!

                            So we head downstairs. naisha goes down the slide and i go down the elevator. ( just so you know, chantels pretty rich. Her house has been on cribs the edition of the non-famous people. You'll learn more about it as the story goes on).

" what is with you and that slide!" " Its just ill as a Mo-Fo" says naisha. We bump into my little sister and older brother going to the kitchen. my sisters name is zariah 3 years old and my brother is 17 and looks somewhat like trey songz and his name is tristan. He has a little thing for naisha.

" goodmorning guys!" says zariah in her baby voice

" awww! hey babe!" says naisha. she really loves my little sister for watever reason idk why because she is the devils child.

" yah whatever zariah stop trying to act all innocent!" she then sticks her tounge out at me then running to the kitchen so i dont kick her butt.

Hey puma! and hey naisha! Says tristan *he then puts his eyebrows up and down at her* *she rolls her eyes and laughs*

"You seem tired. did you not sleep well last night? you could've came to my bed!"* winks* tristan says as if he thinks hes smooth.

"niggah please! i dont want you! you know i have a boyfriend!" says naisha acting like she doesnt want it. but i can tell she feels him and he can too or he wouldnt be still trying to mac on her. but she would never be unfaithful to antoine so she just brushes it off.

" He aint gotta Know!" tristan says as he laughs and smirks with the smile naisha is smitten by secretly and he walks  off almost running smellling the food with his greedy ass!

" your bro is too much!"

"you telling me!?"

we then walk off to the kitchen and sit down. everyones grabbing at the food and is about to start going in. Because you know black people! But before i could go in i get a txt from my bitch evan ( pronounced EE- VON).

It says : Aye chantel, you naisha and your brother should come down to the pool at 2. mad relevant seniors and juniors are gonna be there. txt back ASAP!

I tell naisha and my brother and they say they wanna go so we ask our mother and father and naisha calls her mom. they say we can go just stay out of trouble. mind you its 10:00 and we shove our food in our mouth and run upstairs all giddy and ready to party.I txt even back saying we in ther! being all stupid with it and she txt back saying ight. i just hope Trayvon is there.