"Wrecthed Outcasts"

In the forest surrounding Nevermore. A fight was taking place. The Hyde, Versus. Enid Sinclair the werewolf. Wednesday being a spectator. Enid looked up and seen a figure fling past her eyes through the moonlight.

"Damn you look nasty!" The figure shouts at The Hyde.

Wednesday, just as confused as Enid and Tyler( The Hyde ), the figure gets lighten up. Revealing its body.

The suited figure flung itself with webs at The Hyde smacking it in the face, before flipping back over it then getting grabbed

"Ah shi- Hey dude. Let me down?" It says laughing nervously.
It then shot a web at The Hyde's eyes blinding it as Enid leaps onto it scratching it over and over. It being defeated. It limped away before being shot at by the sheriff. Who also shot at the figure who miraculously dodged the bullets with ease.
"Come on man!" It says flinging itself at true burning school disappearing in the darkness of the night.

Wednesday who caught up with it seen it helping the students lifting them out the fire. Bringing them to the ambulances. Before it stood in The Quad. Facing Crackstone.

"Wow your a freak." It says.
"Another Disgusting Outcast to the world. I'll kill all of you!" Crackstone shouts. Wednesday grabbing a sword begins to fight with Crackstone, the figure, being leant against a pillar as he was launched into it. After seeing the short black haired girl being smacked to the floor it got up. Clicking it's shoulder. It grabbed a piece of rubble with its web before throwing it at crack stone who just shattered it at shot all tree pieces back at the figure who carefully dodged them before giving a big punch into crackstones face. Wednesday got up stabbing Crackstone in the heart before he turns to ash. Wednesday turns to the figure.
The figure turns to Wednesday.
"I'll wrap this up. Check if there's any survivors and help them." It says before it starts webbing everything up including Miss Thornhill. Who's gun dropped to the floor. When attention came, it quickly evaded the attention and ran away. Going back into the darkness.

Hey guys! This will be my new series for Wednesday! It will obviously as seen a spiderman mix, this is just a backstory and introduction to y/n l/n. Who's name in this is The Figure. Well I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to leave any questions etc!