𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟏 😱 [LISTEN TO THE MUSIC🦅🦅🦅]

"Ow! I think I just hit my head on some piece of metal!" Glory snarled in her mind.

She opened her eyes to see her surrounded with cages with animals, things, and people in them.
Glory tried to open her mouth only to realize her mouth was chained up with some sort of muzzle chain.
She looked around her to see her also stuck in a metal cage like the others until something got her attention.

"Why's that one in a glass cage?" She thought hard.

She shrugged it off as she saw the others chained up.
She put her head out the metal cage because she couldn't slide in her whole body but even if she tried to...
She would still be chained up because apparently her wings and legs were also chained up.

She sighed and sat back down, waiting for something to happen as she stared at the weird metal scavenger like thing with a similar sandwing tail but not barbed and is longer and thinner.
The metal scavenger like thing stared back at her with that weird black mask thing on it that shows their eyes. She snarled under her chained muzzle at the metal scavenger like thing.
Suddenly, Glory heard something and the two of them turned their head towards the glass cage. It was almost like a hand was coming out of the black goop.

[With seek :3]

Seek stuck out his hand onto the glass.
He stuck out his other hand onto the glass and started to pull himself up revealing his face with one eye covering it.
He stared at the others while they stared at Seek.

"Is anyone gonna speak or what?" Seek asked, trying to not make the room quiet.
"Sorry, you kinda just... Appeared out of nowhere which shocked us." America replied to Seek.

N and Glory nodded while Karl gave a thumbs up to America.

"Wow!" Seek exclaimed in a sarcastic voice.
"How come you're put in a glass cage while we're stuck in some shitty metal cage?" America spoke, trying to not sound angry.
"Hmmm... Maybe because I can grip onto the metal and melt it unlike you guys?" Seek responded.

Glory pointed at her chained muzzle, still confuse why she can understand Seek while N waved his chained hands around.

"Ohhh! You guys can also destroy the metal?" Seek asked, looking at the two.

They nodded.
Seek turned over to America and then back at his hands.

"What if I punch the glass?" Seek asked, turning his head up to look at the others.
"I don't know... Are you strong enough?" America looked at Seek. His sunglasses reflecting at Seek.
"Maybe..." Seek replied.
"Try it then. Let's see if you are strong enough." America suggested.

Seek looked at the others for a response.
Karl gave a thumbs up, Glory was a bit confused on how she under stood Seek but just nodded while N nodded, and Arma waved up one of her wing to show a yes.
Seek nodded and stepped out of his goop and backed up.
He raised his arm into a position to get ready to punch the glass.
And started to strike at the glass making it shatter all over the place making Glory change into a type of green color, Arma getting inside of Karl's cage, America backing into a corner, and N also backing into a corner.
Seek stepped out of the glass cage.

"I'M FINALLY FREE WOO HOO 🤯😱😁😆!!" Seek exclaimed happily.
"Good for you I guess." Karl spoke.
"Why not try freeing us now??" America asked.
"Why should I trust you guys??" Seek asked back.
"Because we told you to punch the glass??" America responded.
"Fair enough I guess😐" Seek stated.

He walked over to N's cage, held onto the cage with his hand.
And started to melt it.
Seek walked in the cage and melted N's chains.
N stood up, and gave Seek a thumbs up before saying something to Seek.

"Thank you black goop standing guy! What's your name by the way?" N asked.
"Seek. Yours?" Seek responded.
"I am Serial designation N! Or you could call me N!" N responded to Seeks question.
"Hello N, why not deal with the dragon and that human over their while I'll deal with the one with bird wings." Seek suggested.
"Sure! I like doing anything!" N replied, wagging his tail a little.
"Thanks bud." Seek said, walking off to America.

N watched as Seek walked over to America.
He grabbed his arm like some gun, and shifted it into a blaster, looked at Glory, and smiled at her.
He started to boot up his blaster hand making it turn yellow, Glory and Karl ducked down.

"Get ready!" N warned the three.

His blaster started to brighten up.
Suddenly, a huge yellow light blasted on top of Glory's and Karl's cage going through the building and their cage.
Glory and Karl stood up as Seek walked over to Karl.
N walked over to Glory and swiped off Glory's chains.

"Hello big scaly animal! What's your name? Or... Can animals talk?" N asked Glory.

Glory was a bit confuse on how she understood N but still spoke with him.

"My names Glory. And yours is N right?" Glory responded.
"Yep!" N replied.
"Hey guys! Let's have a discussion meeting considering we've just met and we don't know what to do at this moment!🦅" America called out Glory and N.

Glory and N walked over to see what the discussion meeting was all about.

"Soooo... We've just met so like.. Do we split up???" Karl asked.
"I don't think that's a good idea.." Glory responded.
"But.. We don't even know each other! How do we exactly be a good team if we don't even know how the fuck we just got here?" America asked.
"We could still do it! I'm a disassembly drone and I met a worker drone which is completely different than a disassembly drone and we still did it!" N pointed out.
"That's your view N, what about now? Do you even trust us?" America asked N with a serious voice.
"Well... You guys were nice enough to free us! I guess I do kinda trust you guys." N answered, wagging his tail a little side by side.
"You're so naive and pure..." America muttered, face palming himself as N looked at him with a slight smile.
"So... Are we deciding or not?" Seek looked at everybody.
"Yes.. We'll be in a team or group or whatever those shitty people say.." America responded.
"Gre-" Seek was suddenly cutoff by some infected guards.

"HEY! YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN YOUR CAGES NOT OUTSIDE OF THEM!" The guards shouted at them.
"Ah Fuck!" America pulled out an Uzi out of his pocket.
"We ain't goin down to some goofy ahh motherfuckers." Seek stated angrily as his hands slowly turned into claws.

Glory suddenly changed into a bright red color while N had an X on his visor and his claws were out and in the back Arma had transformed into a spear for Karl.
The guards started to strike at them so Seek started to melt some, America was shooting at them and then reloading, glory was biting their heads off [Glory shrunk because the app Store said so], N clawed at them aggressively and started to climb on the walls like a wall lizard, Karl was slaying them with his Arma spear.

"FUCK THIS PLACE COME ON GUYS LETS GET OUTTA HERE!" America shouted at them and started to run out the building.
"OH MY GOD YOU COULD'VE JUST WAIT FOR US THEN SAY IT!" Seek yelled as he ran behind America.
"AMERICA CAN YOU USE YOUR WINGS LIKE SHADE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I CAN'T TOUCH THE SUN!" N yelled across the hall next to Glory.
"OKAY N!" America shouted over to N.

As they ran out the building, America waited for N so he can protect N from the Sun with his eagle wings and they ran out the building until... 🤯

1344 words call 911 immediately /j.
Hope you have a great day/night :3!!!