Chapter 1

Denkis POV

I woke up extremely tired and threw on some clothes before heading downstairs to see all the couples cuddling and went over to where Todoroki and deku where cuddling,did his handshake with izuku and went to the kitchen. He grabbed da plate of pancakes bakugo made for everyone,Denki finished pretty quickly but cuddled shinsou half asleep. He had to stay up all night practicing for him,Hawks,And deku next concert Ina month where they were going to reveal themselves. Denki was the lead singer while hawks was the drummer,And deku was the backup singer and the played the guitar. But the night of the concert deku wa she main singer and dneki needed to hit the high note. The song was written by denki,So he obviously wanted to be the one to hit the high note he wrote. Denki woke up and made himself more comfortable. "Kami,Mido why are you guys so tired?" Mina questioned from where she was cuddling hagakure."Oh...Uh...W-We couldn't sleep" Deku replied immediately. "Oh ok,I was just saying little concerned." Mine said with a smile. "I'm bored,Let splayed truth or dare!" Uraraka yelled,Wich the class agreed. "Denkki truth or dare?"Jiro asked. "Truth" He said knowing If he did dare jiro would make him do something stupid. "Why don't you and midoryia come to the wonder trios concert with us?" She asked. Denkki lied and said, "Oh me and zuku like to uh watch movies together alone because you know were best friends." Little did they know the best friend part was also a lie...Him and izuku had been aftons,and stayed together all the time although they were adopted by different familys,later on they found out hawks was also an afton aka their Triplet.

Time skip!
Denki waited till 11 before walking gout of his dorm to izukus. He knocked on the door and a half tired izuku opened the door. "You ready?" Denki asked his brother. "Yeah" Izuku replied. They walked down fully dressed and left,making sure no one was following. They walked door awhile before stopping at a small but big shed like studio.
Saving the rest for the next chapter byyeee also I didn't know what to do for the picture above so I put an edit I made lol