Leave me.

Giyuu
~~~~~~
I hate this. I hate my life. I'm 21, I have no friends, no family, and no will to stay alive.

The wind blew my hair into my face. I hate my hair. It's so unkempt. I raise my katana and grab my hair in a bunch.

I cut it. I cut my hair. It was so short. So, so short. I looked at the clump of hair I held in my hand. My sister used to love my long hair. Well, up until she was killed.

I looked down at my haori. Do I get rid of it? No. No, I won't. I'll keep it.

I put my katana against my neck and take a deep breath. I can do this. It's sinple. No one needs me anyway. I pull it down in a quick, harsh motion.

Pain! PAIN! F*ck! F*CK! It hurts, it f*cking hurts!

I lay on my side as I watched the blood start pooling around me. It was so beautiful, so vivid, so...

"Tomioka-san~! You're late for the meeting!" I heard Kochos voice, and soon I heard her gasp. "Tomioka-san, what happened!? It was a demon, wasn't it?" She ran over to me and started to try and heal me. "Here, I'll save you, Tomioka-san."

I grab her arm and slowly push it down away from me. "Ko...ch..o." I struggled to form the words.

Pain, pain, so much pain...

"Tomioka-san. Let me heal you. Please..."

"Lea...ve...me..." I whispered, grimacing at the pain it caused me.

"Oh, shut it. I'm healing you, b*tch, deal with it." Kocho frowned as she slapped my leg.

Pain, pain, so much pain...

God, it hurts...
______________________________________

I woke up with a start. Why am I not dead? I specifically requested death!

"Ah, you're awake, Tomioka-san." I looked at where Kocho was speaking from. She continued to read something from a piece of paper. "So. You would've died, had I been any later. You should thank me." She added, glancing back at me.

Ugh. I shouldn't thank her. She ruined my plan!

"When did you cut your hair? Or did the demon do it?" She plucked at my shorter hair. It was around Inosukes' hair length now but as blocky as Zenitsu's.

"De-...mon?" I struggled to ask her, confused. What demon?

"It's alright if you don't remember. It's quite normal. I'm talking about the demon that cut your throat." Kocho looked as though she was trying not to laugh.

...

I knew she hated me, but f*cking hell. Laughing at me? Me almost dying at that!

B*tch.

"I'm guessing the demon did it. It looks so messy. You obviously couldn't have done this. You are way too stuck up to look sh*tty, Tomioka-san." Kocho grinned and put the page she was holding down. She then passed me a cup.

"Mm." I grabbed it and drank it. It tasted that bad, I almost spat it out again!

"This is to soothe that throat. You might not be able to talk again, you know this, right?" She almost looked pleased that I might never talk.

"Mm." I looked away from her. At least I won't be expected to answer the others.

I heard footsteps and the door opening, but I didn't look away from the wall. Maybe Kocho has left.

"So."

"..." Who was it? I turned to look and see that Kocho had already left and it was light outside.

"Heard you might never talk again." Sanemi sneered at me. "Finally, we don't have to hear your, 'I'm different from you,' bullsh*t. This is karma for being a b*tch." He then decided to leave after he said that.

That visit was f*cking useless. I turned my head towards the wall again.

It wasn't long before I heard someone else!

"Uh... doesn't that hurt?"

I nodded my head. It did. It hurts to move my head at all.

"I...I'm sorry about you not being able to speak..." The man said sympathetically.

Ok, now, who was this? I turned and saw Iguro. What the f*ck? He hates me! Why is he giving me sympathy?

"Mm..."

"I...I can fix that haircut of yours. It looks crap. It's all angled and sh*t. Kocho said a demon did it, but you cut your own hair, huh?" He walked over to me and pulled out some scissors from his pocket.

I nodded again. How did he know I cut my hair? The others think it was a demon.

After he fixed my hair, he patted my shoulder. "Get better soon." Iguro soon left quickly and quietly.

Oh. That must mean he snuck here.

I pluck at my newly cut hair. It really was so much better than what I had done. Then again, mine was done on a whim...

I looked back at the wall. This time, I did not move my head. I'll get better for Iguro.

I liked Iguro. I wouldn't say I had a crush on him, but I did have a deep feeling of affection for him.