「Introduction」

HELLO my beautiful flops!😜

Even if you've read the description, for the best experience I suggest you read this quick in depth explain about what this book will be

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

In this book each chapter will be about one of the Floptok Icons (such as Jiafei for example) It'll showcase what they look like, their occupation, how long they've been in Floptok, and how well they've been received in the time that they've been on Floptok(aka The Flop Scale)

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I will do my best to update as soon as I can so the people who aren't as knowledgeable of Floptok Icons can learn here.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

And there is a chance i might add a spot for certain "Flops", by this i mean Flops that aren't accepted into the community (such as cacafei for example) And i might make a list on why they tried to become a Flop, or why they aren't accepted into the community.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

This book will also have a season 2 featuring the Flop icons during the war between the Flops and the DaBoyzz members- However, it will be started once all of the Floptok icons get their own page and recognition.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Please comment at the end of this book to tell me which Floptok icon you would most like to see/have the most interest in. Also comment on how well i write these lists- as this is my first time ever writing something on here and am still new. OH and please correct me if i miss any Foptok icons while writing these.