Start filming with The Mob Part 1

Author's Note:

Hello everyone I'm so sorry for the late comeback I was so busy in Manila that there was no wifi there at the condo unit I have to go down to the lobby cause that's where the wifi lounge is and it's so hot in Manila but I enjoy my stay for a four week vacation. Have you guys seen Call Me Baby and Love Me Right Exo's Comeback,if yes cool right?And I know some of you guys don't want Exo as OT12 and SNSD as OT9 but who cares this is how I see them if some of you have negative compliments please don't. So let's start.

Luhan's P.O.V.

I can't wait to start filming a movie with the whole EXOSHIDAE and of course my beloved girlfriend SooYoung ('u') I've been smiling since we're at the airport. The guys are giving me weird stares including the Ice Prince oh well it's his style anyway the girls went shopping for stuff cause two people insisted on going which is Tiffany and Jessica they are so addicted. I want to buy bubble tea with my best friend Sehun this kid can't resist it anyway we were on our way when I remembered that Baekhyun ask me to buy him two eyeliner sticks he said one for him and one for Taeyeon (A/N: awww BaekYeon feels).

Hyung can you keep a secret? Sehun asked me

Yeah ,why? I asked

Well you're the only person I can trust that's why.

Okay what is it?

I like Tiffany because she's such a kind,gentle,loving,& understanding person which is my ideal....

oops cliff-hanger sorry guys I have to go to Church I will update at saturday

anyeong.