Back off

A\N ""skipping to a part where there's a knew character her name is Stephanie she is the slut of the pack and she's trying everything to hook up with Kai, Tyler and Alex oh and Bri is mates with Tyler and Vicky is mates with Alex.
Kai's P.O.V

Hey Kai where's your mate at. Stephanie said trying to be seductive.
She's at the mall I'm about to go pick her up. I said while she was walking towards me, now she was only 1 cm away from me until... I heard Tori's growl I turned around to see her but what I saw was a wolf getting ready to pounce and it did Stephanie changed into a brown-black wolf. Tori gripped Stephanie's wolf neck and almost snapped it until Bri came in.
Tori stop! Bri shouted, and Tori obeyed and shifted to her regular form.
Why, she was all up on my mate she was getting to close for my liking. Tori spat, I tried containing my laugh but I couldn't do it I bursted out laughing until Tori gave me a stern look and I shut up.
Tori's P.O.V
Just because I didn't kill your ass doesn't mean you can keep trying to FUCK my mate, ok slut! I spat.
Tuh bitch I can get any guy I want maybe I'll get Tyler. She said smirking.
Uh uh whore Tyler's my mate and even if he did fuck you it would before 2 minutes until he found out your pussy stink! Bri shouted. I ran upstairs put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and some gray convers I grabbed Bri and Kai and made Bri get in the front and Kai in the back.
Kai would you have had sex with her if I wasn't there. I said angry and confused
Never, why the fuck would you ask me that I am your mate there is nothing reason you should ask me that I would never do that to my mate ever! He spat, I pulled over.
I never said you would I just want you to answer me and if your answer was yes I wouldn't care because your my mate! I shouted and hopped out of the car and changed into my white and black polka dot thickened fur wolf and ran into the woods.
Tori! Tori! I'm sorry! Kai shouted, I ran and ran and ran until I saw a group of rogues, I stood my ground 2 came running towards me I pushed the first and put my paw on its neck stopping it's neck and making it snap and the second threw its self at me I caught it and gripped it's next and bite it and made it snap I threw it to a tree. 4 more came I got slammed against a tree hitting my head I was knocked out.

A\N this is 560 words so it was really hard to write with a writers block and I. Noticed I haven't put any rogue attacks in my other story or this one so I thought that I should .Have would put it one I hope you like this and keep reading but it will be a while before I update again because I'm going back to my family in Hawaii so it'll be a couple days before I update again .