Guilty

(Pls keep in mind, dear readers, that these Ty & Seb shorts are in absolutely no order. At the top of the chapter, I may mention it was before or after the date/when they got together/some other significant event but just keep this in mind pls)

(Yeah btw i have no idea when this happens, but it happens)

Ty stared at Seb, his dark eyes daring him to say it. Ty bit his tongue, looking away. The air bit at his cheeks and numbed his ears, forcing him to shiver and pull his hoodie around himself tighter.

"Ty..." Seb trailed off. He met the other boy's eyes once more and saw the pain in them. What had he done? Why had he thought causing his partner this much pain was a good way to take out his stress? He deserved all this guilt and shame he felt now. Seb sighed and turned away.

"I'm sorry I thought this would work." Seb murmured. Ty heard the crack in his voice and something in him snapped. He grabbed Seb's hand, expecting him to flinch or pull away. He didn't and Ty let out an internal sigh of relief.

"Don't you dare apologize for my stupidity, Sebastion. I made a mistake, I'm the one who is apologizing here, ok?" Ty looked at Seb hopefully. Seb didn't turn back around but Ty felt his hand shaking. "I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I never should of gone behind your back like that, I should of let you know, and I should of listened to you. I wasn't in a great position at the time and that's no excuse whatsoever, Seb-" Ty broke off as Seb launched at him, hugging him tightly. 

(Im lazy)