Chapter 2

(Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight, SM does.)

Edward POV

As I drove to school, I started to think about my best friend Bella. She had the most beautiful eyes and hair, which were both a chocolate brown. I've had a crush on her since 4th grade, and everyone else knows.(Jasper, Alice,Emmett, and Rosalie.) She would never feel the same way,because she only sees me as her best boy friend.

I arrived at school, and went over to my friends, Rose and Jasper, who were twins. Then Bella, Alice and Emmett arrived. Bella was so beautiful today,*sigh*.

She walked up to me, only to stare at me.

"Bella?" I asked waving a hand in front of her face,"You in there?"

"Y-yes," she stuttered, then blushed. That blush......so beautiful..

I wonder if she liked me too. She was the only girl that didn't throw themselves at me, like most girls did at school.

Bella would never like me, I thought, she probably loves someone else.

We walked into the school together, and compared schedules. Bella had all of my classes with me. Score! Biology was our first class. Another boring day in school...........................

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N-Sorry if my chapters are too short. My writing skills are terrible am I right?

-J