5- Forcefully Kiss

Before starting click on ⭐ button quickly...

Warning- sexual harrasment

Third-person pov-

Oyeeeee, stop right there, she shouted.

He immediately stopped on his way after hearing her shout.

When she saw him stop, she couldn't help but feel proud of herself.

She immediately went in front of him, held his hand in her hand, put his money back, and stepped back. then stood there, crossing her hands near her chest. looking at him in a challenging manner.

She did all this so quickly that no one could understand what she did.

When his bodyguards saw she touched him, they were about to attack her, but Jack stopped them by showing his hand in the air and motioning for them to leave.

When she saw that his guards were going to attack her, she got scared. but she didn't show that on her face; she pretended that this was all not affecting her.

When he stopped them, she relaxed a bit. To be honest, she didn't expect he would stop them. But when she saw them, they were all going somewhere, leaving them alone. Now she knew that she was in trouble.

She starts asking God for help. "God, don't help stupid people," her subconscious answers.

Now they are alone in the whole hall, facing each other.

One was looking at it, the other with interest.

And the other one with anger.

What do you think of yourself, king? she asked.

Yes, he answered.

Yes, it works like oil in a fire.

Her whole face turns red because of anger.

Looking at her angry red face, she looked so cute-he thought he wanted to pinch her red cheeks. So to control himself, he put his hands in his pockets.

"Rich people like you think that all problems can be solved by money.
You think that because you have money, you can buy the whole world. I am talking with you nicely, and you're showing me your stupid attitude," she said in her same angry voice.

"Stop here otherwise; you will regret this," her subconscious threatens her.

She ignored her subconscious threat.

"First of all, it's your fault; you're the one who pushed me and also damaged my dress. Thanks to God, coffee was not that hot; otherwise, you almost burned my hand, she said, showing him her red hand.

He looked at her milk-white hand, and he started to think about what would happen if the coffee was hot and if her hand got burned. He couldn't imagine her hand with burning marks or any marks; he felt angry at himself for being careless. He didn't know what was wrong with him today; he never cared about others's pain, but here this little girl's pain was affecting him. He wanted to ask her how she was feeling, but again, Jack's ego did not give him permission for that.

Then he heard her voice again.

He looked up but didn't hear anything because his whole focus was on her lips, which were moving continuously; those lips he wanted to shut with his lips couldn't be controlled by himself. He took one step to her side, held her by her neck, and pulled her by her waist. Put his lips on her lips.

Everything went silent.

Naina was shocked at what happened just now, but when she felt his lips moving on her lips, she came out of her shocked state. She started struggling to get free from his hold, but he was so strong. irritated by her struggle. He pushed her near the wall. He completely pressed her to the wall with his body and continued kissing her like a beast.