8- Her information

Click on⭐ quickly

Williams Industry

Jack was sitting on his chair, looking at the picture while listening to his secretary.

Naina Suresh Joshi

Naina Suresh Joshi

22 years old, from India
Graduate from the University of Mumbai.
She is the only child in her family, with no siblings.
Her mom is a housewife, and her dad owns a shop in Mumbai.
Never had a boyfriend.
Hobbies: she likes to cook, dance, drive, and fight too.

Fight?? Jack asked him

Yes, sir, Maym is very good at fighting in college.

Max is calling her Maym because that girl must be special to his boss otherwise. He never tells him to get information on a girl he just met. When Jack orders him to get information about that girl, they just meet. At first, he was shocked, but then he immediately started to collect her information.

He saw her. He could tell that she was not from here, but he remembered her Indian accent, so he started his investigation from India. Only he knew how to get her information.

Getting information about someone in such a big country is not easy. So he just randomly started from Mumbai, and luck was with him; he got all her information.

He told him all the information he had about her.

Now that she is staying in the XYZ area with her roommate, Max informs him.

Is she coming here for a trip?? Jack asked

Every day, so many people come to NYC for trips, and he thought, If she came here for a trip, who knows? She is already back in her country. No, she can't.

"No, sir, Maym came here for a job, Max answered.

He did not realize it, but he got relaxed after hearing this.

"Did she get a job ??" He asked

"Currently, Maym has just applied to some companies."

Did she apply to our company? Jack asked.

"Yes, sir, Maym applied for your assistant position."

Hmmm, Jack said while thinking about something.

Okay... Mail her and inform her about the upcoming interview.

"Okay, sir," said Max, and he left the cabin.

"So, Princess, we're going to meet again," he said while looking at her picture.

"Today's night's sleep will be your last peaceful sleep because from tomorrow on, you won't even be able to blink your eyes, Princess," he said while looking at her picture with a smirk on his lips.

If anyone sees him right now, when he was looking at her pictures, anyone could see his obsession for her in his eyes; he could destroy the whole world only for her.

FOR HER.

_____________________

At Apartment

Naina was sleeping when she felt someone was calling her princess. She immediately woke up and set herself up in bed.

Sweat was all over her face. She wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hands.

She doesn't know why she feels like something big has happened. She immediately went to the small temple, which she set on the corner of the table.

She immediately sat on the floor and joined her hand in the namaste position in front of the idol of Ganesha.

Hey, bhagwan Aisa kyu lag raha hai, ki kuch bura hone wala hai. Itna ajeeb kyu lag raha hai. Hey, bhagwan Mujhe us mushkil se ladne ki Shakti Dena.

(Translate: Hey God, why does it feel like something bad is about to happen?) , Why does it feel so weird? Hey, God, give me the strength to fight that obstacle.

She stood on the floor and went to bed, sat on the bed, and joined her hand in a namaste position, closing her eyes.

"Om gan ganpataye namaha; saying this, she lay on her bed and went to her dreamland.

Without knowing it, her entire life will change soon.
_______________________________________

Wants to know what happend next

then read whole chapter on READINK app 

link is in my Instagram bio 
I am so excited.

Vote and comment.