Only 1 part

"No... No this can't be.. Happening" Tsuki mumbled, covered in blood as she stared at her friends slowly die with her. Akari's brother was shielding her from another monster, "Akari... Please.. Run.. " Tears prickled through Tsuki's eyes, she wanted to scream, yell at Akari. She was their only hope. It was as if Akari heard her cries, as Akari ran away, growing smaller and dissapearing from her field of vision.

Tsuki sprang up from her messy bed, breathing heavily as she wiped a tear on her cheek. "Just a dream... God i should seriously stop reading so much angst" Tsuki thought, as she let out a sigh and got up and went about her day. Brushing her teeth, eating, playing some games and the usual saving the city with her friends here and there.

A few weeks have gone by as she started to notice Akari has been looking.. A bit more tired and gloomy than usual. One day, they were all alone at the hidden base, Akari was doing her usual, but looking sad. It was unlike her. "You okay, Akari? You look like a zombie" Tsuki asked, but keeping her eyes on her phone as she focused on her game, giving Akari a quick glance when she caught her attention. Akari simply brushed it off as just getting a bit tired from saving the city, trying to convince Tsuki that it was fine. Tsuki gave her a quiet "alright.. ". She was worried but lied low in order for Akari to not get worried about Tsuki getting worried for her.

The following day, the group decided to get some ice cream with their furry little friend, Fucca. Skye, Lyra, Jasmine and Tsuki went to the small ice cream parlor nearby the carnival. When suddenly, Skye and Lyra had another argument, leading them to storm away from each other and the group. Tsuki noticed Akari glancing somewhere, leading her to look at that direction as well. Tsuki saw a man with black hair, and piercing red eyes, it looked like he was observing the two that were fighting, looking quite amused. But Tsuki just brushed it off but kept a close eye out, the three called and chatted their friends that they were gonna go to the nearby carnival to have some fun, some unexpected plans of course. Although it was unexpected for Akari, but it wasnt for Tsuki and Jasmine. The both of them had planned this since last night as they both noticed how gloomy Akari had been for the last few weeks.

A few hours had gone by and Tsuki kept noticing the same man everywhere they went, but that man had only kept an eye focused on.. Akari..?
The more she noticed him, the more familiar he felt. After a short carousel ride, Akari asked to go to the bathroom again. That was weird, she just went to the bathroom 5 minutes before and hasnt even gotten anything to drink. Jasmine and Tsuki let her go, or so thats what Akari thought. Jasmine volunteered to look after the prizes inside a cottage the carnival provided whilst Tsuki followed Akari quietly.

Tsuki soon found her talking to the man, he was quite handsome. They were having a conversation but due to her vision from playing on her pc, tv, and phone, she couldnt tell what his and her emotions were, and neither could she hear them. The man noticed her but she quickly hid, her black hair was very hard to spot due to the night so Akari couldnt see her.

Tsuki went back but didnt tell Jasmine the truth and came up with an excuse. The night got darker as it got later, the 3 got back to the base and was met with Skye and Lyra watching tv together, maybe they finally got along again. They all shared the carnival prizes and went to their room, tired.

Except for Tsuki

Instead, Tsuki decided to try and find the man, hours went by and 4 am struck the clock. She couldnt find him, maybe he had no socials. Giving up, she laid in her bed. As she fell into her slumber, she noticed the familiar carnival in her dreams.
"Wait a minute.." Tsuki mumbled. She was aware that she was dreaming, could it be a lucid dream? Perhaps it was another lucid memory dream. "Hey guys, i have to go to the bathroom real quick" She heard Akari, the scene replayed. Maybe this was her chance to find out what they talked about? Again, she followed Akari but closer this time. Hiding in a closer and darker spot.