The Black Swan

Eli makes his way through the dense forest towards Swan Lake. The path had started to become overgrown from disuse. Finally he emerged to the shore and sitting in the middle of the lake was a great white swan.

"ODETTE!" He calls out looking around, his gaze falls upon a small bouquet of flowers. Movement from behind a rock catches his eye as another Swan swims into veiw. The feathers black as night, it notices him and swims towards the white swan and together they swim towards him.

The white swan almost runs to him and nuzzles it's head against his leg. He looks down at the swan and is entranced by its brilliant blue eyes, they almost reminded him of Odette. He looks at the black swan and noticed that it had the same green eyes Odile had.

* * *

Odile walked to the shore of swan lake long after Odette finally fell asleep. The full moon reflected upon the surface of the water.

She sees the black swan swimming on the opposite side of the lake.

"You leave her alone!" She screams, the swan turns towards her and swims into the moons reflection.

The water started glowing under the swan and tendrils of water swirled around it glowing brilliant shades of Purple and gold, eventually it turned into a mist and left a woman in a black gown standing on the water.

"Mom?" Odile gasps

* * *

Milo walked out of the house he'd spent the past 100+ years and down towards the docks. At the end of the largest dock the white haired mermaid sat staring up at the Heart.

"It's beautiful isn't it." He says sitting across from her.

"The magic that radiates from it is unlike anything I've ever felt. It's almost as if it's alive."

"In a sense it is. The Heart of Atlantis can only survive as long as her people do. Underground, we started to get sick the elders were finally dying of old age- I mean some of them were there when the city sank- it took its toll. But because of you and your brother we survived, and are thriving."

"Are you nervous?"

"About?"

"Well the quakes from the city rising did quite a bit of damage in Storybrooke. Who's to say the outside world didn't feel it?"

"And they get curious and find they're way into Storybrooke..." Milo says chills running down his spine.

~ ~ ~

Storybrooke Border

Tents had been set up surrounding the strange energy feild discovered by Dr. Russo.

"Hey Alex, any idea of what energy we're dealing with?" A man asks her stepping into the tent.

"It's not radiation that much we're sure of.....but look at these readings Justin. The way the energy is fluctuating, there's nothing we know that has these readings. Except for..... forget it. It can't be."

"Except for Pocket Dimensions."

"But what Wizard has this sorta power to create a pocket dimension of this size and by the looks of some of these readings this has been here for almost half a century!" Alex says looking at him. She walks over to her bookcase and pulls out a old leather bound book.