chapter one

I was going to my at least tenth ghost ritual tonight, with my best friend Arya. I couldn't wait to see them again after not seeing them for two years as I was busy and broke.
My first ritual was when I was fifteen, my dad got tickets a couple days before the show and I was counting the days, that's when I met Arya.
I first got into them when I was late 13, and only listened to a couple of their music. At 14 I started listening to it all, and because of that they quickly became my favourite band. They have stayed my favourite since. There was also a ghoul that quickly caught my attention from my first ritual, Rain, he seemed pretty chill and he was extremely good looking. Arya adored them also but not as much a me, I would be up waiting, the day they would come out with a new song, all my photos were just Ghost ghoul memes, papa memes, photos from rituals and everything.
My room was covered in posters not just from Ghost but all of the best bands, nirvana, Metallica, Queen, iron maiden and all..

I looked at my phone and saw the message Arya sent me and freaked.

I quickly got dressed in the outfit me and her put together a couple of days before:

(If you don't like it you can change also instead of that bag it's a tote bag)

I looked at myself in the mirror that was covered in photos of me and Arya and smiled, I looked pretty cool if I do say so myself. I quickly put some messy makeup on with eyeliner that formed the Ghost logo.

I packed some snacks for the trip, my wallet and some extra things for the concert and most importantly the tickets.
We got some VIP tickets for the standing area so we could go in early, this was the first time I was going to be in front, I'm usually sitting or standing but pretty far back.
I just couldn't wait.
I looked at my phone to check the time and it said 5:10. I decided to go outside and sit on the front lawn to wait for Arya to arrive. She was always on time, like weirdly on time. Like instantly when it turned the time she said she would arrive, she would be there. I never thought much of it but it always seemed weird.
5:15 and she arrived on the dot, as usual, she got out to come greet me and she was stunning.
She wore:

Arya always looked good in red, and she knew that

Arya always looked good in red, and she knew that. She would always wear it when she went to see her girlfriend who loved her in red and would attack her with complements when she did.
Her girlfriend, Mia was pretty masculine, and quite a shy girl. She didn't talk much to me nor to anyone but Arya. She was quite nice though, she didn't come to the concert because she was busy with family and work but she wouldn't of come anyway because she didn't like any rock band or other, she liked rap, Eminem, D12 and things.
I got in the black car, strapped myself in and we set off. The ride was like all the other times we went to rituals together, we would listen to ghost but not any that were supposed to come up that night.
After we sang our hearts out to Life eternal, I looked at her and said, "I would get married to that song"
"You would get married to a song?" She said teasing me knowing what I meant.
"No, I would get married to someone to that song"
"Relax, I knew what you meant" she giggled.
I chuckled softly and turned to the window and just stared out.
Ghuleh/zombie queen came on and we both said at the same time "I fucking love this song" we looked at each other and laughed.

After about 40 minutes of listening to the band's songs we arrived at the venue. There was already alot of people but not as much at the VIP side. We got out and started walking to the line. We waited 30 minutes before the venue opened for the VIP members. As the line started dying down we got the front. I security guard asked for my ticket which I gave and then she started patting me down.
We got in and hurried to the pit instead of buying any merch which we thought we should get some stuff after the show. We pushed through and got on the first row and we were extremely excited.
I was going to see them only a couple of meeters away from me!

We waited for a while before the lights dimmed and we heard the sound of Imperium playing behind the curtain.

The curtain fell when we heard Swiss screaming for kaisarion. I screamed and started crying when I saw the band again. Bringing back memories. Arya knew and hugged me. We looked back at the show and I just sang the lyrics while bawling my eyes out.

Then end of the show was horrible, I knew that I would have to wait another year to see them again. They all said their goodbyes when I saw papa talking to a security guard and pointing at me. The band left a couple minutes later, everyone started walking back when a hand grabbed me..

-------------------------------------------
Chapter one completed! 923 words (I think)
I hope you enjoyed,
I love you all xx
---credits---
Photo 1: a screenshot (my photo)
Photo 2 & 3: Pinterest