CHAPTER 1

Dracula's body thuds on the ground, his head facing the sky, at least before he died he saw what the sun look like, how it felt on his skin, his eyes were opened even as he burns.

"Agh" He groaned, he could see hell before him. He gave up the ghost with his mouth opened.

                     ********

He could hear someone mumbling - someone or people. Everything was blurry from his vision. Where was he? It's a question for the judges to answer.

Finally he could see well, he was standing on a tiny road that seem to be hanging on air, everywhere seemed void and empty.

"What da f***" He slipped and fell.

It was very deep, it almost felt like he'll never land, like for forty eight hours he was still falling till he got to an area where he was now floating.

He stood straight but still floating on the air.

"Where am I? Who am I?" He asked himself as he walked before a mirror, on top it was written the mirror of truth and recognition. He stared at his reflection as he wore a muddled face.

"Who're you?" He asked no one in particular but he was looking at his reflection.

"Dracula!" His reflection suddenly replied.

"You hear me and you can speak?" He asked in bewilderment.

"Of course I'm your reflection don't you hear don't you speak?"

"Where am I?" He asked curiously.

"Hell!" His reflection answered.

"Hahaha funny joke" He laughed.

"What's funny Dracula? That you're in hell or that you can't believe it?"

Dracula suddenly became silent, this guy knows a lot.

"How'd I end up here?" He asked

"Ah" His reflection gasped. "You mean you don't remember?" Dracula shook his head. "Well Drac I'll be kind enough to show how you died..."

Hey there!
Hope you're enjoying this my small idea. I'm Jamie the author of this very appetizing story of Dracula and the devil.

Just a warning...
This book is fiction and author's personal work not formed from any other person's work I hate immitation and copying. If any seen like novel, that author is the one copying.

Second,
I'm new to Wattpad so please treat me like a newbie it's my first novel it can't be perfect you know 😂 but I'll try my best to make it enjoyable.

Love you guys

This jamiejanzz cares