CHAPTER 4

.... Well it will be unbelievable that the queen of hell was once in love to death, but it's the fascinating truth. Satan was not just the queen of hell but the heart of the serpent - the devil's servant who was sent to the garden of Eden to trick Eve and Adam into eating the forbidden fruit.

The duo was deeply in love with each other but not until Satan's heart was broken...

                      ←⁠_⁠←→⁠_⁠→

"Make him look like a powerful demon" Satan told her maids before leaving Dracula with them, he was still unconscious.

It didn't take time to finish up their work, he walked out by himself with a muddled face. "What's this?"

"Your new outfit my love" He looked up and saw Satan.

He smirked in a sly manner and nodded. "Hm I see you thought about what I told you and reappraised of it"

"No! Instead I have a new deal" She eyed him "Hmm" She stared at him with contentment. He was looking just like she wanted him to look - just like her - with two horns like those of a bull, the helix of his ears were pierced, he wore an armour like cloth.

She chuckled at his muddled expression but as she raised her head he was walking towards her with a corny smile that crossed his thin lips, he came closer to her and drew her close to his chest, her hands caught hold of his arms. She stared at him lost in those small dark eyes.

In a long time she finally got to feel that skip in her heart again. He was more handsome as a demon, his dark long arched brows and thin red lips that looked bloody and his pointed nose too. He still had that vampire aura but more demonic.

"I didn't know you could be that easy to flirt with" He smirked.

"Ugh" She pushed him away. "What do you think of yourself?" She hissed.

"Dracula" He replied.

"Huh?"

"I'm Dracula and also the first to win Satan's heart" He grinned

"Phh you think so?" She shook her head.

"Am I wrong? Have you ever been this smitten by a man's beauty?" He asked while Satan went before him back to her chamber.

                     ←⁠_⁠←→⁠_⁠→

It was a very unfortunate night - thousands of years ago, after the serpent came back from a mission he was sent to complete by the devil, the duo planned to meet but then again the devil as a demon who tempting the humans was his everyday duty decided to send the serpent again but this time as a human to use humans.

Satan didn't have too much problem as far he came at night to check on her, after all her father won't send him away for long, since he knew about their relationship.

Satan usually watched the serpent during the day when he tempts the humans, though she didn't like it too much she still find fun watching him - it was still funny how those creatures (humans) fight with temptation but at the end fall into it.

... Well that night he didn't come to check on her... She waited and waited but couldn't find him, she went to her father but he couldn't track him.

The first thing she thought was that he'd be in some kind of trouble with some other demons or so.

She begged her father to let her go in search of him, well since she was indestructible he let her go...

... But what she found out about him there wasn't what she expected.

It took her twelve years to find him and she'd have been ready to go more than that, traveling round the world.

She finally found him in Africa, watching the sea. She immediately fell in love with him again that she wanted to just go to him and hug him but when she sighted a woman walking to him she shifted back.