CHAPTER 5

The devil sat gallantly on his golden throne with an evil grin sat on the corner of his flat lips, he watched the demons from higher realms impress him just so they could be his daughter's groom.

Just then as he was having fun his right hand man walked to him and whispered to his ears.

The demons had their own language, they spoke in tongues that was different from that of the angels. But the devil's right hand man could speak all tongues.

The devil smirked harder after hearing what he had to say. He stood up to address the demons.

"Oh guys I just heard the most exciting news this morning, Satan, my daughter, the queen of hell, is going to introduce her groom to us today" The devil announced to the rest, as much as he was happy he wanted to know who this little demon hiding behind the curtain was.

He turned to his right hand man, "Tell her to bring him in immediately"

His excitement knew no bound, in fact at that moment he was a happy angel singing hallelujah to the heavens.

His right hand man walked away to go fetch Satan and her so called groom.

Devil was becoming very impatient as to why they were taking time.

Thoughts like what if another incident like the last time occurs again, how'd he console his one and only daughter.

"What's taking them long?" He asked curiously.

Just then Satan walked in, well dressed in her best attire and with a long smile on her white face.

At the sight of his daughter and her appearance he grinned, he was full of joy that he wanted to stand up from his throne and embrace her but his pride didn't let him.

"Oh my beloved" He called her. "Why did scare your father... No!" He changed the topic, "Who is this groom that you've chosen for us?" He asked curiously.

"Let me first greet you father" She acted polite.

"Oh my beloved" He smiled. "Now show me" He was so eager.

"Father, meet the one I've chosen... Dracula a very powerful demon"

Dracula matched in like a gentle man but at the sight of this gentleman the devil squeezed his face.

"What nonsense!" He roared. "How dare you lie to me!"

----------

Sorry guys but I'll have to paused the drama here.

Try guessing what'll happen next on the comment section.

Did the devil find out?

Will he agree for the marriage?

Or

Was there another reason he screamed like that?

Type your answers on the comment section.

I'll will be back!

It's your writer Jamie ♥️♥️

                         -------------

Hey guys,

Welcome back, don't forget to drop your comments about the other section before reading this part 👆

This jamiejanzz cares 😘

                         -----------

Dracula matched in like a gentleman but at the sight of this gentleman the devil squeezed his face.

"What nonsense! How dare you lie to me?!" The devil scorned.

Satan gasped at her father's reaction.

He looked closely at him,"You are Dracula the most powerful vampire"

He was the devil after all, he ought to know his people.

Satan was awaken by a tap on her shoulder.

She looked up at her father.

"Let's see the groom you've chosen" He gestured his hands to her.

"Oh! Yeah" Her heart was pounding - if she had one - if her father found out it'll be over not just for her but for the one whom she thought she was saving.

She knew her father the devil hated lies but what can she do.

It'd be better not to lie and get scolded than to lie and get caught whereby the punishment would be unbearable. She thought.

"Dad" She called him with all due respect. "Meet the man I want to marry, Dracula the most powerful vampire on earth now in hell" She introduced him.

It surprised Dracula but he came out too. It wasn't what they had planned.

What's her problem? He thought as he walked in looking confused.

"Dad" She called him again. "Dracula is a sinner but I'm still interested in this sinner"

"Nonsense!" Just as she imagined. "Such nonsense!"

"Well if it's not him then it's no other" She argued and left angrily.

The devil felt embarrassed, after all his boosting a sinner who was once a human.

He spat.

A sinner human was seen as disgusting in hell but the holy ones were worshipped. Seeing it was a sinner annoyed him more.

The devil knew humans to well, they are betrayals and traitors.

"No way!"

He remarked before disappearing angrily.

                         -----------

Hey guys 👋

So we've come to the end of this chapter.

I promise to update the next chapter as soon as possible.

Love y'all 😘

Once again,

It's your writer Jamie ♥️♥️