Chapter Five

A/N: I know it's a short upload, but it's kind of a filler for the next part!

Y/N's POV:

I hate mondays. I hate waking up early. I hate the pissed off customers who also hate mondays. But Jenna, she is worth not pretending to call in sick.

"So, how did your date go?" Nessa asks.

"Surprisingly really well, she's funny and interesting to talk to, which made it a lot easier."

"Awww, sounds like someone's in looooove," she teases me.

"Shut up!"  I exclaim, "I just met her a week ago!"

"Whatever you say," she laughs, "Oh look, there she is!"

Nessa watches in amusement, raising an eyebrow at me, as I try to fix my hair and straighten up my uniform.

"Happy monday," she says as I turn around to face her.

"Mondays are never happy, Jenna," I laugh, "what can I get for you?"

"I need something sweet, can you make me a Mocha?"

"Of course! Oatmilk, right?" she nods. I quickly set to work, pouring the coffee, mixing in the chocolate, and whatnot.

"So... my castmates and I are going out to Eidolon tomorrow night, and I was wondering if you might want to join us?" she asks nervously, biting her lip, "Totally optional, I just thought maybe it would be cool for you to meet my friends, and you said it was a good pizza place so I just figured that-"

"Sure, I'll be there," I smile.

"Really?" she asks.

"Of course."

"Thank you so much. How much for the coffee, by the way?"

"It's on the house," I smile.

"Oh my goodness, you're the best. I'll buy you a pizza tomorrow, I promise!" she tells me.

"See ya then."