Chapter I

"Today is a good day." Said the happy Peter Parker or better know as the today was Peter's birthday freshly turning 17 and was out of school. Also, not seeing a signal villain on the streets which is a good day for Parker, after finishing his burger and drink he started to get from the ledge of the building he was on pulling down his mask.

"The world's needs your help"

Said a ghostly voice echoing close to his ear making him turn to be on a empty rooftop that was next to a building that was on fire and people hanging in the glass ledge.

"No time to think Parker gotta save the people first." Before he could jump off the building a red and yellow blur running up to window grabbing both of the people pitting them on top of the building but, losing his grip only hanging on the window. That was Peter's moment to act running and jumping off the rooftop shooting two webs at the boy and inside yanking the boy towards him, while grabbing him and yanked himself and the boy inside the building putting on the ground.

"Hey, you alright? You almost lost your gripe when running up." Asked Parker he looked at the hero suit seeing it being a clash of yellow and red with a red lighting bolt emblem in the center of the chest sporting red goggles he had red hair and green eyes

"Ugh, thanks pal if it wasn't for you I would be-" Before he could shake the guy in red and blue he blitzed up himself up ready to fight. "You think you'll pull a fat ine on me black spider think again." This made Peter get up putting hands trying to descalate the hero."Ay, looking not the guy you may be thinking of but, I'm one of the good guys if you want you can put me through test I help you but if I betray you, I'll turn myself in deal." Peter hold out his hand to shake on the deal the hero in yellow shook Peter agreeing with the deal.

"The names Kid Flash what's yours" Asked the name hero KF as they were walking Peter told him his super hero name as they walked into a room Peter saw a boy clad in red, black, and yellow type on a holo projector screen on. His gauntlet, KF blitzed to a filling fabient checking for something Peter looked around trying to fine anything on where he is til his Spider-Sense went off when seeing a shadowy figure inside a elevator with the doors almost closing he shot two weblines at the door trying to hold it open but, making the webline break in the process while Peter let go of the broken webline the trio of heroes ran up to him with the short hero scanning the the elevator.

"This is odd, how is their a express elevator inside a two story building?" Asked the short hero Peter walked to the elevator putting his hands in the silts of the elevator and pulling it apart with ease the short one shot a magnetic hook at the top of the elevator shift and jumping with the hook faster descending him the other two jumping on the rope descending down after him. Peter show a webline at the top of the shift and descended as well stopping with short one reaching lv twenty-six, he swung and jump on the ledge catching while moving, to the left sitting down the tall jumped then landed reaching his hand out to catch kid flash. Peter jumped above on all fours like a human spider.

"If I seen something weird this is definitely on of then." Commented the tall guy when looking up at Peter on the  wall the short guy told the tall one to open the shift door, once he did they were all in beside Peter climbing up on thr ceiling then jumping down Kid Flash an passed them like he was in a hurry to stop mid run to fall on the ground when Peter and the other two walked out of the corridor seeing a bunch of alienated beast walking not noticing the four.

"This was possibly the weirdest thing I have seen for today." Stated getting a few head nods from the other three  they started to ran while following the the short one's lead telling them the direction. "So, what are you two names? I got Kid Flash when I meant him but, never got yours ." Peter swung from web to web asking the other two names the one in red, black, and yellow called him self Robin while the other one is called Aqualad. They made it to there destination Robin asked them to be on guard so he can open the door Peter, Kid Flash, and Aqualad stood in front of Robin protecting when the door blinked opened they were all shocked at what they saw. Alien like bugs inside a giant glass tube on different shelves engineering electricity powering this whole place.