²

It's been 2 days since Nezuko stayed with Muichiro. All she really did was sleep and look around. I mostly gave Muichiro company when he was training.

It eas night time, so they did their usual routine. Muichiro practiced while Nezuko watched in amusement.

Then she would go look around and go to sleep.

After Muchiro finished training, he would go and cover Nezuko, and she would just lean in to his touch.

He didn't know what these feelings were, but all he knew was that he managed to remember the female in front of him with just 2 days.

When it usually takes 30 minutes to forget something.

Without realizing it, he started tracing his finger across her face.

He quickly realized what he was doing and stopped aware of how red his face must be right now.

What was wrong with him? Why does she make him feel this way? We're his main questions.

He quickly went to bed.

After an hour, he sensed another person.

He quickly got up and got his sword and headed outside. The trespasser was near Nezukos' room.

"ITS YOU THAT TOOK NEZUKO FROM ME ISN'T IT!" yelled an angry blonde guy. Muichiro fed up with him, grabbed a few pebbles, and threw them at his weak points.

(Like he did with Tanjiro, I just don't know what those points are called)

He was just going to leave him there he was lucky a Kakushi came to pick him up.

He went back inside to check on Nezuko to realize she was awake.

"All that noise must have woke you up," he mumbled to himself. Nezuko just being Nezuko tilts her head while Muichiro tilts his the other way.

Nezuko follows "adorable," thought Muichiro. His eyes widen at what he says to himself and quickly dismiss himself and go to sleep.

Leaving a very sleepy and confused Nezuko behind.

It's day 4. The reason why it's taking long for the butterfly estate to get her room ready is because of those injured demon slayers.

Not that Muichiro was complaining.

He decided to walk around with Nezuko he found a small pond so she could play with the fish or water.

The scene in Muichiro eyes was breathtaking.

Her crouched down in her original size touching the fish in the pond while the water was reflecting her image with the moon light shining her face, making her bright more than usual.

Those pink eyes are glowing more than usual.

He didn't know Nezuko was calling for his attention until he felt a pair of arms around his arm, making his face turn a dark red.

He loved the feeling he got he didn't want her to let go.

Nezuko being oblivious was showing him the fish and pointing like a little kid just found something they wanted to show off.

Without realizing he let put a small smile bearly noticeable but Nezuko saw his lip curve upward.

It's been a week.

They would visit the pond, and Muichiro would fall in love all over again. While Nezuko was letting her inner child out.

He felt peace knowing she was near.

He is oblivious to the shine in his eyes whenever he sees her.

Nezuko, being Nezuko, decided to scare him. Of course, he's a Hashira he sensed her but acted afraid when she appeared around a corner with her hands up.

He was smiling more, and he felt peace until the door knocked.

He opened it to see a lady with a butterfly pin and a red-haired kid.

"Muichiro, we managed to get the room ready for Nezuko Tanjiro came to pick her up," said the lady who he found out was Shinobu.

His heart dropped he forgot the fact she was staying here temporarily.