³

Muichiro had no choice but to let them in Tanjiro had to ignore the annoyed smell Muichiro gave off.

Once they reached Nezukos' room, Muichiro opened it, and Tanjiro could smell the 180 he just did.

Even Shinobu was surprised to see a small, almost unnoticeable smile she let out a smile herself.

She knew within a short time of them knowing each other they had gotten to the crush state.

She couldn't ignore the small blush he had.

Mitsuri was right. Muichiro was in love.

Sadly, Nezuko already had someone taking care of her, and knowing Tanjiro, he wasn't willing to leave her side any longer.

She could sense his worry if his sister was alright or unhappy.

She understood that feeling all too well.

If her sister was still alive, she would have told Tanjiro that he was overreacting.

She would rather overreact than visit her grave.

Then, a smashing sound took Shinobu out of her thoughts and saw Muichiro trying to take the box out of Tanjiros reach.

She let out a small laugh "Muichiro we greed that Nezuko would go back with Tanjiro once we have room for her," she said, stopping the moment.

Tanjiro took it as a chance and quickly took the box only for Muichiro to get it agian and let Nezuko out and tightly hug her.

Shinobu gave Tanjiro a quick glance. She could see his eye twitch and a vain about to pop.

Muichiro was not ready to let Nezuko go. The confused Nezuko gave him a hug back and looked to see her brother she quickly got off and gave Tanjiro a tight hug.

Nezuko ran back to Muichiro afterward.

Tanjiro almost met his family that day, trying to get Nezuko while avoiding Muichiro attacks.

Tanjiro managed to take Nezuko to the butterfly mansion.

While the clueless Nezuko ran around, she didn't know that Muichiro was around the corner.

They ended up bumbing into each other. Muichiro quickly got a hold of her, and luckily, neither of them fell.

Nezuko went to show Muichiro her new room while she was showing it. Muichiro looked around, comparing it to her rom in his estate.

'Her room in his estate was so much better compared to this so-called room,' he thought.

Muichiro soon heard small snores he looked around to see a sleeping Nezuko he his face soften.

CRASH

Muichiro neck snap he quickly looked at the door then back to Nezuko only to realize she was still asleep.

He grabbed some paper and made some origamis.

Especially flower ones that compliment Nezuko, he felt at peace without realizing the smile he had on his face.

Little did he know Tanjiro was ready to murder him if it wasn't for Shinobu sending him off to do some request she made up.

Shinobu looked through a crack on the door and immediately felt Muichiro aura he was happy he was sorta acting his age.

She could tell he was relaxed after a long time.

Sadly, those two didn't know what was on store for them.

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have been busy with school, marching season, and my region auditions are coming up.

I hate writing on my phone it glitches a lot, and then I end up having grammar errors. Let me know if you find one so I can fix it.

Anyways, how has yalls Day been?