Chapter One

'Beep, beep, beep'

"Shut up you fucking cunt" I growled as I slowly opened my eyes and smashed the alarm clock.

I slowly got out of bed, and then walked to the bathroom. After I finished doing shit I got dressed in this and walked out of the room, I ate my breakfast and grabbed my skateboard and rode to hell aka school.

~~~~~~~~~

"Stop talking, just stop or you'll be in detention whole lunch". Mrs Perry roared from her desk.

"I wasn't talking" I yelled back from anger but I regretted one second later.

"How dare you yell at your teacher?!" She paused "I will call your parents" she smirked.

I smirked inside, if I had any parents.

I knew she hated me, she would do ANYTHING to get me expelled.

I grabbed my bag and my skateboard, then i walked out of the classroom, walked out of school making all the people walk past me stare at me like 'what is wrong with her' I just ignored and stormed off. i dropped my skateboard on the ground. I looked around, this was my last time i will see this school, I slowly pushed my left leg backwards making the skateboard move, when I was going fast enough I put my left foot up and balanced the skateboard.

~~~~~~~~~

The cool wind blew on my face making me feel relaxed, the one thing that makes me happy is skateboarding, I really just can't stay mad, never.

I rode around the street not knowing where I was going, I stopped my skateboard, I pulled my phone out and put on 'love the way you lie' it's old but just can't get over it. I moved all the hair that flew on my face and tied it up in a bun then I pulled my hood up and started to ride again.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn that's alright cause I just love the way yo-

Before I knew it I landed on my ass.

It hurt but I couldn't say anything, a hand was In front my face.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching" a boy smiled as he rubbed his neck with the other hand.

I slowly took my earphones out of my ears and held his hand and got up, "thanks bud" I gave a fake smile.

"I am Luke" he smiled and waited for my respond.

"Um..." He is a stranger, why would I tell him my name? He smiled like a idiot as he waited.

"Ashleigh" I let out a weird smile.

Silence...

"I see you do skateboarding, I like skateboarding too." He broke the silence.

"Hmm" I nodded as I stared at my shoes. " there's a park near by wanna ride there?" He asked. Wait did he just say ride. I looked near him and saw the most amazing skateboard ever. It was black and red with a skull in the middle. Oh my fucking gawd!!! I want it!

I nodded and picked up my skateboard. We started riding. He was really good.

"You are amazing rider" he smiled looking at me, I smiled and replied, "I was about to say that to you." He smiled and looked to the front. Why am I smiling so much, I am supposed to be pissed. DAFUQ?

We stopped near this small/medium sized park. I dropped my skateboard and walked towards the swing.

Luke followed and sat on the swing next to mine.

"Please don't mind but aren't you supposed to be at school?" He asked quickly.

"Yeah, I just walked out of the school because I was pissed at the teacher. What about you?" I asked quietly feeling ashamed.

"I don't like my school, even though I have so many friends and shit but I just don't like it." He sighed. Wow bro nice reason, haha I am so mean.

I just sat there looking at the ground then I quickly took my phone out and checked the time 12:46 ,I missed out on maths. Yeah baby. Wait, why should I care anyway?

"Tell me about yourself" I asked quickly, because I just wanted to break the silence.

"I am 16 I live with my older sis called Lisa. What about you?" He asked taking his eyes off the blue sky to my ugly face.

"Um... I am Ashleigh, Ashley Watts, I am 15 turning 16 in 1 month and I live with my step-aunt, she is abusive and I just walked out of my school yelling at the teacher and yeah" I sighed looking at the ground. My vision was turning blurry. DUFUQ I didn't wanna cry In front of a stranger I just met 25 minutes ago. I quickly wiped my eyes off with the tip of my jumper sleeve.

"You right mate?" Luke asked. I nodded. I felt two hands around me. Cool, I just needed that right now

.

*BUZZ*

I unlocked my phone as Luke let go, great I got a text from Jenna, my step-aunt.

To: Ashleigh:)

From: Jenna_steward

Why did I have to get a call from school you just come home and I will show you.

I sighed and turned it off. " I will be back. " I pulled on a weak smile.

"But where are you going?" Luke asked with confuse in his eyes. I just shrugged as I looked down.

"I'll come" he said acting like he is a super hero or something I just nodded and walked away grabbing my skateboard. Luke came running after me.

Tears ran down my cheeks, my face was burning. I didn't know where I was going.

Until someone grabbed my arm, Luke. "Fuck off" I yelled.

"I-I can't you might hurt yourself" he yelled back.

"Cool story bro" I pulled my hand but I failed he was too strong.

He pulled me to a path and made me sit on a edge then he sat down next to me.

"What happened?" He whispered.

I shrugged. This time he grabbed my shoulder and asked," tell me"

"Jenna just texted me asking why did I leave school and she also said she is gonna beat me up when I get home." I couldn't help I had to cry.

Luke just stared at the road. Speechless.

" you can stay with me in my house as long as you like" he said quietly. I didn't know what to say, I don't even know him and I don't wanna get beat up either.

"Ok" I sighed.

He looked up and smiled at me I just had to smile back.