Chapter three

We talked and rode around the streets, until it was getting late, "lets go home" Luke smiled. I nodded and sighed.

"What's up" he asked "I don't know, it just doesn't feel right bro" I sighed again. "Don't worry lets go, I promise you'll regret what you said after." He smiled holding my hand again.

I smiled, he can be a good friend. "Can we walk I am kind of getting sick on this shi- "sure" he smiled and just took his skateboarded in his right hand and held my hand with the other. We walked talking a bit more about ourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~

" we are here" Luke stopped making me look at the house. "Holy mother fucker" I Screamed, well I had to! It was a white mansion with amazing lighting and a garden. "Like it?" Luke asked smiling at the house, "what do you mean like it I love it" I squealed making him chuckle. "Wait till you see inside" he whispered. Omg can't wait.

We walked to the door then Luke took out the keys from his pocket and slowly opened the door. I just stood there mouth open, it looked like heaven.

"Are you gonna stay there or what?" Luke laughed. I stepped inside and saw this very pretty girl with a phone on her ear painting her nails on the kitchen counter. Um... Did I just say painting her nails, hope she doesn't make me do that.

"Lucy, can I talk to ya for a sec sis" Luke asked. She showed two fingers and kept talking.

"Wanna check out the rooms?" Luke asked I nodded as we walked around.

After few minutes

"Dude you sure I won't get lost?" I asked looking around one more time.

Luke laughed and said "you have me" I smiled.

"Luke, Luke where are you" Lucy yelled.

"I coming" he yelled back, "ow my ears" I joked as I covered my ears. Luke bit his lower lip and said "sorry" I smiled and let go of my ears. He quickly gave me a hug and ran off.

I started to look around again when suddenly this picture caught my eyes. I slowly walked towards the picture to have a better look. In the picture I saw two kids with two adults, they were actually smiling really wide, they didn't look bad or anything. I guess that was there family....i wish i had a happy family like them.

I was inspecting the picture until there was a hand on my shoulder, I jumped instantly and turned around and saw Luke. He was laughing so hard that he was almost going to burst. I rolled my eyes and looked away till he stopped.

"Guess what Lucy said?" He asked with a huge grin. Dude if you really needed to ask that why did you put that smile on.

"What?" I asked acting excited. "Lucy said yes!" Um, I think I knew that.

~*Luke*~

Oh my god, I love this girl already. She is so perfect. She is so good at skating. She is amazing; I always liked these kind of girls. I know I just got dumped, not fully but I don't like Rebecca, she is just a bitch.

"She can stay as long as you don't make her pregnant" Lucy smirked.

I smiled widely. Oh crap, she is staying with me. Yay! OH MY GOD, I HAVE TO MAKE HER MINE!