rengoku ~ pretty when u cry (smut)

rengoku looked at you in anticipation as u grabbed ur strap on and washed it to make sure it was all clean.

you put it on ur bedside table and looked at him. he smiled at you and sat pretty on ur bed.

ur hands were on the back of his neck as u leaned into him. u kissed him on his lips and down to his jaw and collarbone.

he started to breath a little heavily as ur hands also started to travel down his body. u hooked ur finger on the hem of his pants and pulled on it.

he helped u take them off and blush as u looked down at his boner. u took his boxers off and wrapped ur hand around his dick.

u kneeled and put ur lips to the tip. he covered his mouth. "this is how ur taking it out on me??" he voice was muffled and shy as u put him in ur mouth.

"mhm." u looked up at him as u sucked. his face was so red it was almost concerning. u stroked what u couldn't fit in ur mouth and bobbed ur head up and down.

he put his hand on ur shoulder and whimpered. "y-y/n san mmph~" he looked down at you and furrowed his brows as his body started to shake.

u hum as he moves his hand onto ur hand and leaned his head back. "i'm close~" hé moaned against his hand.

u sucked the sides of his dick and rubbed the tip with ur palm. he moaned loudly as u looked up at him.

"cumming!" he squeaked, he arched his back as he felt himself get close. you kept going for a few seconds before stopping completely.

his eyes widened. the pleasure he was feeling faded and he panted, looking at u shocked.

"oops." u couldn't help but grin at the expression he was making. he looked so confused and clueless.

"why'd you stop??" he looked so sad. before u could answer he started to stroke himself.

you stood up and yanked at his hair. he groaned and quickly grabbed ur wrist with both his hands. "bad."

he looked up at you with big glassy eyes and whined. "p-please do it again. i wanna cum.."

u let go of him and sat beside him on the bed. u lean close to his face and smiled. u played with the tip of his dick with ur fingers and giggled a little when he closed his eyes and let out a strained noise.

u looked down at ur hand. "you're really big~"

he opened his eyes and looked down at himself. his face went bright red as he watched ur hand work.

"your dick is pretty too~" he looked at you with an embarrassed look on his face. "thank you.." his voice shook.

u felt his dick twitch in ur hand. u let go and stood up.

he stared at you with huge eyes. "where are you going??" u looked at him and snickered. "relax. i'm just taking my shirt off. i dont want it to get dirty."

he blushed and looked down at his hands. he knew u were just teasing him but he couldn't say anything about it. he was the one who volunteered to relieve ur stress.

you smiled at his helpless expression and u hold his face in ur hands. u kiss him gently and bring ur hand up his shirt. he leaned into you and hummed.

you bring ur hand lower until u reach his dick and u start to stroke verrrry slowly. u feel his body shake against yours and u continue kissing him.

he leans into you and moans into ur ear. you back away a little and smile.

"wanna cum?"

he nodded his head quickly and let out small whimpers. you felt his body tense up. you leaned into his ear and let go of him.