Nikolai's Ex

TW THIS CHAPTER HAS GORY STUFF IN IT

Time skip
It's now been over 2 months since Fyodor has kidnapped Nikolai, during those months of Nikolai being in the basement of Fyodor in the mean time he talks to himself when Fyodor isn't around, One day Nikolai is talking to himself and Fyodor over hears and Nikolai talks about his last relationship about how toxic and abusive it was and then Nikolai mentions his Exes name, Sigma, Fyodor hears the name of Nikolai's abuser, Fyodor goes to his computer and searches up Sigma's name and Fyodor finds his address and grabs his coat and his keys and heads out the door and gets in his car and starts driving to Sigma's house.

TIME SKIP

30 minutes later Fyodor gets to Sigma's address and he grabs a cloth and  a rope, 10 minutes later Fyodor has a plan to kidnap Sigma, 50 minutes later Fyodor comes back to his house and carries Sigma's unconscious body over his shoulders and carries Sigma's body to the basement.

NIKOLAI'S POV

I hear footsteps coming down to the basement and the door swings open and I see Fyodor carrying my Ex Sigma's unconscious body over his shoulders, Fyodor puts Sigma's body on a chair and he ties up Sigma in the chair just how like I am, 20 minutes later Sigma wakes up and he looks confused and scared , while Fyodor has a cold expression on his face, I see weapons on a table next to Sigma's chair and Fyodor goes over to the table and he grabs some sort of weapon and I see it's a taser and he grabs a taser and walks over to Sigma with the taser.

SIGMA POV

I am terrified I woke up in some kind of basement and I see a man who has black hair and purple eyes he looks thin in my opinion but he looks terrifying due to his cold expression he has.. I look over at my side and I see, NIKOLAI?!, was he the one who told this man about what I did and this is my punishment or could it just be my luck?.. I don't know but in the moment I see the black haired man go over to a table and grab a taser and walks over to me, is he gonna tase me???.

FYODOR POV

I grab the taser and I walk over to Nikolai's abuser, I feel excited...I feel excited to get rid of him since after all he's done it was just karma if I'm being honest he deserves it  after all he did to MY Nikolai he deserves it. I bring the taser to Sigma's neck and I tase him, I hear his screams in pain but I do not show mercy I mean why would I show mercy when he didn't show Nikolai any. After I tase him I go back over to the table where I originally got the Taser and I grab a sharp pocket knife, I had already used this knife before and it has already been sharpen it was perfect for the situation in my perspective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fyodor goes over to Sigma and he brings the knife to his neck, Sigma who's already weak and in pain from the shock of the taser he's terrified, Nikolai who's watching all of this is just shock and in fear to even move or say anything he just simply just stares and sees the situation and is terrified for Sigma, Nikolai thought to himself that is this what Sigma deserves after all the times he abused me he's still human...

Fyodor looks over at Nikolai with a smirk but coldness in his eyes, "Isn't this what you want my dear Nikolai?, I mean he abused you really bad....weren't you in a hospital due to him?" Fyodor says with his usual Russian accent with a slight smile, Fyodor tries to make Nikolai less scared and make him understand the situation on why he needs to kill Sigma for him not for himself so he would have no trouble in Nikolai's life if he ever let Nikolai outside again and saw him and gave him flashbacks....

Fyodor looks back at Sigma and in a swift moment he slices Sigma's throat open and Sigma's blood gushes out and some got on Fyodor and all Fyodor does is see Sigma dying in front of him like with a smile as if he's proud to do what he did, he seems amused by how much blood there is. Nikolai is just sitting in that chair in the corner of room seeing Fyodor his forced boyfriend slice his ex's throat.., it's so bloody and disgusting messy...Nikolai closes his eyes and he starts silently crying, he never wanted anyone to die especially his ex he would never wish death on anyone.

After Fyodor was finished with his 'masterpiece' he looks over to Nikolai and sees him silently crying, Fyodor's eyes soften and he walks over to Nikolai and he grabs Nikolai's head with his bloody hand and he pulls it to his chest and his other hand slowly gently strokes his head and his other hand keeps Nikolai's head in place on his chest, Nikolai is terrified of Fyodor already due to the recent events that happened, he noticed that Fyodor's hands are bloody with Sigma's blood and which that makes Nikolai cry hard in Fyodor's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FYODOR POV

Oh god my heart is absolutely racing, Nikolai is laying his head on my chest and crying hard on to my chest.. I can feel his wet warm tears sinking in to my shirt.. I never want to wash this shirt again, it has my darlings scent and DNA It's the most DNA of his on my shirt so there wouldn't be need to wash it....I gently strop my dear Nikolai's head with my blood hands as he cries harder and harder..it was a dream come true to me to even have him in this state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO EVEN WRITE AGAIN 🙁

1033 WORDS

ALSO I WILL BE MAKING A NEW STORY BUT ITS A SURPRISEEE