3

Esther's ig post last night》

EstherOchoa✔️: Celebrating with ma bestie@_maricarmenreyesLiked by @_maricarmenreyes, @yosoy8a and 100,883 others

EstherOchoa✔️
: Celebrating with ma bestie@_maricarmenreyes
Liked by @_maricarmenreyes, @yosoy8a and 100,883 others.

Esther and Mari were on their way to their Uber. Meanwhile they were talking in the car about what were they going to do in Mexico City.

They stopped talking because Mari was tired since she packed in the last minute.

Meanwhile Esher was listening to music as she watch from the window, the clouds covering the sun from coming.

"Mari wake up. Were here bitch" Esther try to wake her up, but she will complain.

"5 more minutes please" she rubbed her eyes.

"Come on pinche huevona" she said until a idea popped out in head. "Si no te paras we won't see memo" Esther crossed her arms.

Waiting for a reaction from Maricarmen.

"OH SHIT RIGHT. IM UP BITCH" she quickly got up and get out of the uber as Mari fixed her hair.

"HEY ESTHER OCHOA LOOK OVER HERE!!"

"ESTHER AND MARCMICARMEN HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT WINNING?!!"

"ESTHER HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER SEBASTIAN CORDOVA SAID HE DEDICATED THE GOAL FOR YOU?!"

"ARE YOU GUYS STILL IN CONTACT?!!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK AFTER HE SAID HE STILL WANTS YOU??"

is all they heard. Esther ignored them since she don't give a fuck about her ex. I mean he obviously couldn't get over her.

"Damn...obsessive much?" Esther though as she got inside the airport.

"Well it look like Sebastián still wants you" maricarmen said taking a sip of her coffee.

"I mean who wouldn't miss me huh?" Esther said putting her hair behind.

Mari laughed at her answer. They were talking until it was time to board the airplane.

"I'm sooo exited!" Maricarmen whisper exitedly. Looking like a little girl.

Esther's gave her a 'aww face' "me too Mari, I can't wait until I see my primo" Esther dm said playing with her necklace.

Esther's pov
I slowly open my eyes as I opened my eyes, i saw people walking pass me. I felt Maricarmen tap on my shoulder.

"Come on let's go marie. We're hereee" she softly smile at me. I quickly grab my backpack and left the plane.

I saw the employees welcoming us I gave them a quick smile. So they don't think I'm a rude bitch.

Esther and Maricarmen were surrounded by bodyguard since is something theu required. They were on their way outside and out of nowhere, there were boys yelling Esther's and Maricarmen name.

They try the best to sign all people's shirt but the bodyguard told them the had to leave for their own safety.

"I'm here to pick Esther Marie Ochoa. Memo Ochoa send me " a man said as he hand out something to proof it was true.

They approved and got into the car. The man quickly left since fans were waving yelling exitedly and hitting trying to get them sign their jersey.

The man drove away going to the stadium. Where soon Esther was going to see his Primo memo.

꧁❦︎꧂

Hope yall liking this storyso far, rn is a Lil boring but it will get entertained.
Vote n comment it help sm!💓
Ily🫶🏼💓