5

Esther moved on to greet a tall boy who had a tattoo on his neck. "That's hot" Esther though.

She shook his hand and looked up to faced him.

"Hola me llamo Esther Mar-" Esther got interrupted by the boy.

"Esther Marie Ochoa. Un gusto en conocerla me llamo Kevin Alvarez".  Kevin said in a seductive voice. As he did the triangle thing making Esther nervous.

"Eh un gusto Kevin" Esher gave him a quick smiled and moved on to greet Edson who was the 2 last person to meet.

All of the sudden he got pushed by someone.  It was a boy with long hair who had his hair in a headband.

"Heyy wsp chula, my name is Diego Lainez".

"Hey nice to meet you, Diego" Esther simply reply.

"You know you got a pretty name for a pretty girl like you" Diego winked at her.
Trying to Rizz her.

But he didn't knew is that Esther is not a easy target. But somehow Sebastián managed to pulled her.

"Diego, I'm not a easy girl. If you think I'm going to fall for you" Esther sarcastically said before walking away. As he looked at her walked away.

Esther's pov
I was walking where Maricarmen was at to tell her that I saw my ex.

"Maricarmen me voy a matar" I said putting my hand on my face, frustrated.

"Omg why marie??" She asked, confused.

"SEBASTIAN, MY EX IS HERE" I said whispering.

Mari widded her eyes "Oh nah that's mess up. Now you gotta deal with him" she said pointing at him, with her head.

T

he boys were in a corner, talking about Esther and her friend, while Esther and Mari talked to Memo. Trying to catch on.

"Esta bien chula la Esther" Edson said.

"Una chulada" Kevin said admiring her, from afar.

"Pero ALGUIEN no me dejo saludarla" Edson added looking at Diego.

Diego shrugged it off. Not caring what he said.

"Ima smash her" Diego said, making everyone look at him wit a weird face.

"Diego que pedo" Alexis said.

"Oh come on guys, ella me quiere a mi" Sebastián said, with confidence.

Th boys started to laughed at him, making Sebastián mad. "Yall stay mad, she was once mine. Why she can be mine again?" He said.

They stopped laughing at a moment to faced him and.

"SEBAS ERA TU NOVIA?! Y NO NOS DIJISTES?" chucky shouted at him.

Diego was shocked to hear that. "That's explained why you guys were always together" he shaked his head.

"Ya tu sabes, I met her at my Tigres practice. They made us practice with the girls, each of us got a partner. And i got her as a partner and well the rest is history" Sebastián winked at them.

Making them rolled their eyes.

"Como chingados se fijo en ti" chucky said in disgust.

Kevin wanted to know more about you so he decided to ask Memo.

He saw that he was drinking water leaving the girls alone talking. So he took that as a opportunity and went up to him.

"Hey memo, not to sound weird but uh who is this Esther?" he scratched his neck, nervously.

"Esther es mi prima. Por??" Memo shakes his hair, making his curls jump.

Kevin jawn dropped as he head him say that.

"Neta, she's you're prima???" Kevin said trying to proceed tis information.

"Que si why??" Memo raised his arms.

"Damn I see why" Kevin said under his breath.

"Well uh just again. Well I let you talk to your Prima" Kevin said with difficulty. As he walked, we're the boys are at.

꧁❦︎꧂

Ugh I hate this chap I feel like is ass.i don't like it😭.
Vote n comment it help alot<33
Ily🫶🏼💓