;Pʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

•••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°••••••••••

"Hᴇʟʟᴏ everyone! Welcome to 'The battle of celebs' Season three! I,your host Akimichi ChoCho present you all the celebrities you'll see dissing each other this season! In this show you basically see different celebrities from different fields come together,sit in a room for few hours and roast each other as much as they can! In the end of the each episode,you,the audience get the chance to vote whoever you thought dissed the best. In the finale of the show the celebrity with most over all votes will win this pretty trophy here!" The host,ChoCho explains the show and points at a trophy,no bigger than 15 centimetres. "Rules are simple! You can diss however you like! A new episode will be out on Sunday every week,you basically have 7 days to vote your favorite roast. Make sure to catch up with every episode to see some tea getting spilled!" ChoCho ended her speech with a wink at last.

Akimichi ChoCho was a plump girl with tanned skin and golden eyes with matching ginger hair wearing a pretty white dress. She is a model and actress who now works as a host in the show.

"Hello there,i'm Mitsuki. I'll be your host alongside ChoCho. Let me present you the celebrities you'll be battling each other this season." Mitsuki said calmly.

Mitsuki was a slender but masculine man with pale yellow eyes,pale skin and light blue hair to match his dark blue suit with.

"First off,we have Uzumaki Boruto! Better known as Bolt,a well known athelete." He says as the big screen between him and ChoCho show a muscular guy with blonde hair,blue eyes and whisker like mark on his cheeks.

"Here we have Uchiha Sarada! A well known celebrity fitness instructer and influencer! Let me share you a secret as her close friend. Sarada got her glasses when she was younger because she had a really high fever which lead weakened her eyesight!" The screen showed a ravenette girl with black eyes and red glasses dressed in a modest red dress. ChoCho explained the last part as if whispering a secret.

Mitsuki lightly chuckles and begans,"There now,we have well known artist Yamanaka Inojin! His dashing looks as well as his paintings have stolen girls' hearts like thief!" Mitsuki says as the screen shows a pale blonde with cyan eyes wearing a purple suit holding a paintbrush. He is smirking as his medium length hair is tied to a low loose pony.

"Now,allow me to show you the next participant. That is the famous chess player,Nara Shikadai!" ChoCho exclaims as the screen shows a man with spiky hair tied to a high pony and has green eyes,slightly tugging his green tie which is matched with his white suit.

"Now we have the thief of men's heart! Shigaraki Sumire! A famous actress knows to be as many other male celebrity's type!" Mitsuki says as the screen shows a slender long purple haired girl with matching purple eyes and a light purple dress.

"There on the next we have the one and only rival to Bolt,his adopted brother,Uzumaki Kawaki!"
ChoCho exclaims as the screen shows a guy with blonde undercut and black hair on top with eyebrow piecering,dressed in black suit with exposes his chest.